3rd Test India vs Pakistan

rtf is fine. txt is fine too.
so anything works
Sonic thx man. You are doing lot of work.

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 6 2003, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 6 2003, 03:21 PM
sonic I am having trouble opening the file..help!
rangeela, the file is in microsoft works format...I can change it to "rtf" (wordpad) or "txt" (notepad) format...which would u like
rtf or text will work for me...I dont have ms works installed

thx

hopefully I will have a test championship site up soon and we can upload everything there for easy viewing

thx

ok, I will transfer from works into word, its no problem, its when its the other way round that things get complicated

thanks sachida...i even managed to rectify the problems you had in the first test with line-ups. I saw that you used the same line-ups in tests 2 & 3 and assumed the first test should have been the same. So basically everything is accurate down to the number of balls a batsman has faced....as long as everyone remembers to print their scorecard, bowling stats and batting stats then I can track everything :up:

ya thats correct sonic and now you have my last innings to include too.

Here is the end of innings. Ganguly: I am disappointed with our top order. In both the innings except dravid and Das we lacked commitment. On this wet day the maximum support was required from them and everyone including me failed. I must appreciate the fine display by lower order to resist the onslaught of afridis slow balls and treacherous flippers. We havent put a great score. Especially we needed to bat more overs than we did. Pakistan has whole day to play and score is definately acheivable for them. We will give our best shot. Our hope is on Kumble.

bowling performance.
Three run outs were proven costly at the end.

We missed out on Saqleen. I wish he bowled more then two overs. B)

Well played Sachida

Rangeela, the stats are all here in RTF form. I have included sachida's last innings totals as well to keep it right up to date. these are the stats for tests played by India, Pakistan, England & West Indies. Tomorrow I shall do Australia and New Zealand (vetts, radaga). This is done in the form of the cricinfo site, so its nice and easy to understand.

I reckon zaheer khan is man of the series guys, he has scored nearly 300 runs in 6 innings plus taken lots of wickets. check the stats, their all 100% accurate cos I double checked them three times :up:

There are only 50 overs left in the match! Time to get slogging Rangeela :P

Pakistan after 25 overs....

Pakistan require 348 runs (or something close to it not sure I forgot) in 25 overs

I am suprised ganguly hasnt introduced Kumble yet

sonic nice work with the stats......
I was thinking of adding a Team Ranking and Member Ranking on the stats as well also....
let me know ur thoughts on this...thx

I think the member ranking is a good idea as long as I'm not at the bottom of it! :D :ice:

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 7 2003, 09:56 AM
I think the member ranking is a good idea as long as I'm not at the bottom of it! :D :ice:
I am sure if you win couple of matches I am sure you wont be.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread