3rd Test India vs Pakistan

Nice work Sonic with stats. You are right, Zaheer looks impressive but also Wasim looks impressive too. Depends how much he puts on cards on the last innings being played right now.

Rangeela, Nice going.
I think you will get through easily.

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 7 2003, 05:31 PM
sonic nice work with the stats......
I was thinking of adding a Team Ranking and Member Ranking on the stats as well also....
let me know ur thoughts on this...thx
well, thats a good idea, but the team ranking will be displayed in the test championship table anyhow so that would cover that. But a member ranking is an excellent idea, can I let you work that one out cos I have loads of stats to update all the time. I am also going to do an archive of match summaries for you to include aswell Rangeela if you would like that :rolleyes:

Waqar Younis: We are really happy with a win and a series. All credit goes to Abdul Razzaq for leading us to the victory. He was dropped on the 46th over or India would have won the match due to that stage we were down 9 wickets

Sachida,
It has been really fun playing the series with you... I know the first match we struggled alot with the team files but eventually got eveything settled....
I hope to see u in future series...

thx

Test series summary:
Pakistan 2-1 Sachida
1st test winner:Rangeela
2nd test winner:Sachida
Final test winner:Rangeela

Good work by both teams.I hope to see future meetings.

Good game rangeela, It seems you have neck of winning with last wicket.........
congrats.......

saeed anwar has been named man of the series by the OCB for his outstandingly consistent performances and topping the score charts with 529 runs in 6 innings at an average of 105.80 and including a fabulous innings in the first test of 201 not out and almost single handedly winning that match for them. Well done to Saeed for the consistency he has shown throughout, shame he just missed out on racking up another century in that last innings.

Well done to Rangeela and sachida for a well spirited series :up:

Originally posted by sachida@Jun 8 2003, 08:42 AM
Good game rangeela, It seems you have neck of winning with last wicket.........
congrats.......
yeah ur right....u know me I like to slog almost every ball doent matter how many wickets I have lost but when I am down 9 wickets I play very watchful and make sure to hit the right ball

Users who are viewing this thread