Grp B 2nd Round: Pakistan vs India

Sorry guys I don't know what's wrong with the images.When I open them thy are clear but when I attach them they don't show up.

Batting stats

Like I said before I don't know what happened.
Run rate

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 14 2003, 1:03 PM
auwais....dont worry mate, Rangeela will be satisfied enough cos we can still see what needs to be seen...so you'll still get the bonus...well played their mate...you finished the game with wickets in hand, and scoring 172 is a much improvement.....good work :up:  :afro:
Thanx but I didn't come out with a win.I took your advice but on some occasions went for big ones.I thought I saw a star when I needed 90 runs to win but in three overs?No way.Yes it's a good score and much better than my 123 against radaga in the last match of sharjah on a dusty pitch.

auwais....dont worry mate, Rangeela will be satisfied enough cos we can still see what needs to be seen...so you'll still get the bonus...well played their mate...you finished the game with wickets in hand, and scoring 172 is a much improvement.....good work :up: :afro:

I changed the time on the quote but it's still before your post.

Wow.... that's weird, like some kind of rift in the time space continueum (or something!). Just like that screenshot that looks like it was taken underwater... wack! Good try there. You're definately getting better.

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 14 2003, 01:13 PM
I changed the time on the quote but it's still before your post.
my guess is that you read my post within 15 seocnds of me posting it and then put your reply up inside the same minute, but yours got ahead of mine on the forums due to you having a faster connection...thats the only way that could have happened...i guess :blink: :unsure:

Well done India!! This makes the round 3 game rather important <_< :banned: :sw:

Phew , That was really a pressure situation for me.I was really under tremendous pressure when I saw no one was supporting me in this match.

Well played Auwais.I am sure u will be a serious challenge to me in future matches

Originally posted by amber22@Jun 14 2003, 05:24 PM
no one was supporting me in this match.
good point!...I think its a three way battle for the semi's between you, Shailesh and Vetts...should be interesting match next round between England and India B)

...And Rangeela,the man-of-the-match was Sachin Tendulkar.Good to play you for the first time,amber.I nearly could have won but I decided to stay at the crease but still hit boundharies.My quest is still to win my first match.

Users who are viewing this thread