great finish ...good to see some wickets in hand

U

UnderTaker

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 15 2003, 01:03 AM
well played guys,

and congrats amber for a great win :up:

Auwais ,

great finish ...good to see some wickets in hand
:lol: good improvement there .. auwais...... its nice to see htat u r more positive in ur approach now..... :up:

also good win partner... like to see india in the finals..... :D :up:

T20

Panel of Selectors
Originally posted by sonic@Jun 14 2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by amber22@Jun 14 2003, 05:24 PM
no one was supporting me in this match.
good point!...I think its a three way battle for the semi's between you, Shailesh and Vetts...should be interesting match next round between England and India B)
can't rule out Bangladesh either who defeated India..vetts is certain of his place I think..so it's 3 teams going for 1 spot..it's all happening in group B :band:

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by Shailesh@Jun 14 2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by sonic@Jun 14 2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by amber22@Jun 14 2003, 05:24 PM
no one was supporting me in this match.
good point!...I think its a three way battle for the semi's between you, Shailesh and Vetts...should be interesting match next round between England and India B)
can't rule out Bangladesh either who defeated India..vetts is certain of his place I think..so it's 3 teams going for 1 spot..it's all happening in group B :band:
you cant say anything right now.... its is going really tough .... I am sure after round 3 we will get a little clear picture

good luck guys :up:

S

sonic

Its weird cos me and Kar_Ind now have an almost knock out match in our Round 3 tie...whoever loses is out as we have both lost our first matches, I think the biggest game of the round.

Users who are viewing this thread