Pakistan v Australia

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Scorecard at tea.Shahid Afridi and Yousef Youhanna have also put on a partnership of 150.

S

sonic

thats great going Auwais, you are doing brilliantly :up:

by the way...its worth it to edit your pictures in paint. If you select the shaded box at the top left you can draw around an object, this way you get rid of all the bits in the picture you don't need...i.e background crowd etc. when doing scorecards its better and clearer if you just draw around the outline of the scorecard and paste it into a new paint file, and the image is much clearer to read and doesn't come out so huge on the forums. Rememeber to save in jpeg format.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 19 2003, 11:58 PM
hey Auwais,
is this a 3 day match or 5 day?
I've decided to make it a 5 day match instead.After all,it isn't in the test championship.This way it'll might give radaga an extra day to bat or even me.

R

radaga

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 21 2003, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 19 2003, 11:58 PM
hey Auwais,
is this a 3 day match or 5 day?
I've decided to make it a 5 day match instead.After all,it isn't in the test championship.This way it'll might give radaga an extra day to bat or even me.
yer i think that is better too, if we are just playing a friendly it is really just like batting practice

R

radaga

hey Auwais if it is not too much trouble could you post some bowlign stats so i can just see what my bowlers are like,
thanks B)

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by radaga@Jun 21 2003, 06:19 AM
hey Auwais if it is not too much trouble could you post some bowlign stats so i can just see what my bowlers are like,
thanks B)
ok then

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Ooops for got the scorecard,for some reason there's an error with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread