2nd Test India vs Pakistan

S

sonic

I was interested to see your spider graphs their sachida, I see you have worked my patch out to a tee. The best areas are the cover boundary and hook areas, which you used to full effect, so well done for that.

I can reveal that field patch 4.0 will be available very soon. Fields will be better equipped in defending situations with more boundary cover. Also, the fields you face in the event of losing successive wickets will be more aggressive than ever with extra close-in fielders, so there will be no more getting away with those edges which currently seem to deflect to safe areas!

R

Rangeela

Hi Sachida,

Let me know when you want to start the 3rd test. I am ready to go

Thanks

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

An outstanding match! Test series standings after second test:
Pakistan 1-1 India.
A unbelievable finish by Sachida.Commiserations to Rangeela of course.He played very very good too.

R

Rangeela

thx Auwais...yes the series ties 1-1

I am not much of a test player but I do enjoy playing ODI.

S

sonic

Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 2 2003, 05:03 PM

don't remind us, pleaaaaaase :rolleyes: :D :lol: :byc:

R

Rangeela

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 2 2003, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Rangeela@Jun 2 2003, 05:03 PM

don't remind us, pleaaaaaase :rolleyes: :D :lol: :byc:
Ok I wont sonic :D

sachida

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Rangeela,
Third Test match has to be played in Pakistan. You pick the stadium and pitch. My ctm file remains the same. Do you want to make any changes? (If you have studied the bowling analysis for last 2 matches, you might want to change the opening bowler ;) )

Toss is won by India so I will decide on batting or bowling once you post the pitch detail.

As Rangeela is not much of test player, I am not much of One day player and I have got some restrains on how much time I can spend on gaming so I am not sure if I can participate on ocb tournament.

Thx guys for complements. It was truely thrilling to chase such a huge total. I opted to attack and took some chances. Luckily Tendulkar and Shewag were dropped otherwise result could have been different.

And guess what, I am learning and getting better everyday. Only remorse of the last weekend, I couldnt get hold of great deal on Sony viao RS210 with 15 inc LCD monitor. Man you have to look at that monitor. Sony beats everyone on that.

happy gaming

S

sonic

Originally posted by sachida@Jun 2 2003, 07:11 PM
As Rangeela is not much of test player, I am not much of One day player
yeah i'm the same as you sachida, luckily i have loads of time the next few weeks to atleast try and do something in one day cricket. I think its funny Rangeela saying he's not much of a test player, its a bit like Australia in real life trying to find criticism of them, cos the bottom line is Rangeela is good whatever level of cricket he is playing B) :D

Users who are viewing this thread