IPL Final Match: Royal Challengers Banglore vs Deccan Charges

powering through ^ :clap:

well i agree with this but consider the pressure on the players when they came in to bat!
Most of the time when Raina came out to bat, the super kings were in a good position thanks to superb starts by Hayden! Hence the pressure is considerably less.

But Rohit on the other side most of the times came to bat at a time when DC was on the verge of losing! He had immense pressure on his shoulders as he batted almost always with the lower order batsman and took the team to a winning position from what seemed like impossible to win situations!

thats true, and he got few wickets too, including a hat-trick

Did I watch the IPL last year? No.

And Pakistani players played in that edition, so you can please stfu.

Yes, I took note of their performances on Cricinfo, just as I do for county cricket. Now if that is "interest" in the IPL, then by God, I was interested in the IPL last season. But I never watched a single game unless a short clip was shown on the news last season.

So honestly, you can shut your mouth, since I honestly don't think you're in a position to judge me or what I do :)

You dont tell me to shut my mouth... You better do that because you have always been acting like a troll here in this forum in the guise of a seasoned poster. You have always been having something against what India does (be it their players, their board, their government, everything about India). You've been behaving like that 'typical Pakistani' who hates the word 'I N D I A'

It's great to see that a team, who finished last in previous season, eventually became the winner. But this win is mainly because of Gilchrist. If he didn't provide the runs, Deccan Chargers would be on the losing end. So it was a good thing to name him Man of the Series.

I am expecting next season a different winner though.

It's great to see that a team, who finished last in previous season, eventually became the winner. But this win is mainly because of Gilchrist. If he didn't provide the runs, Deccan Chargers would be on the losing end. So it was a good thing to name him Man of the Series.

I am expecting next season a different winner though.

Next season, it could be KKR.

Notice the trend here. Before the IPL started, Rajasthan were the underdog team and had the worst of the stars (they got Warne for cheap, etc). They were considered to be the worst team but they finished as the best. This time, Deccan finished last in IPL-I and were considered the worst team when IPL-II started. Yet they finished best. So Kolkatta can feel good that the next year IPL could turn out to be better for them. Dont know if this is a deliberate ploy to have the worst placed teams taste success, but it is what the trend is.

Users who are viewing this thread