First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, are some of the PC members actually involved in the game development process as Mike Fegan seems to suggest?
One thing I'd suggest is to listen to our interview with Chris Woakes which should reveal something related to that.

The interview probably makes out our involvement to be a bit larger than it was, but I can confirm spreadsheets.

I think the important thing to take away from all these interviews is that we're a genuinely influential community among these developers... and therefore, it's a unique position for us to have and we should be incredibly thankful for that attention, something that shouldn't be wasted ...or taken for granted. It doesn't mean not being honest or critical, but it should never get personal because these guys care about our contributions, even what little we do...

...what was I saying about it being wasted? :lol

No, we wanted licensed suits.

I've been known to "skirt it" from time to time...

One thing I'd suggest is to listen to our interview with Chris Woakes which should reveal something related to that.

The interview probably makes out our involvement to be a bit larger than it was, but I can confirm spreadsheets.

You worked on the rosters for the game.

God i hope PC worked on the rosters and the stats also, something trickstar don't have a clue about in the past.:thumbs

God i hope PC worked on the rosters and the stats also, something trickstar don't have a clue about in the past.:thumbs

There were a few guys here who were involved in the stats and squads, yes. Actually I think that was the main task.

Why were they not able to create rosters themselves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread