Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Wings

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Thighs

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Back

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Just go running. It's easy, it's free and it works. Equip your iPod too. It's amazing how you don't get knackered when your concentrating solely on Kasabian lyrics and the 'assets' of every girl you pass whom you are trying to impress.
Personally I love going to my gym because they have TVs on every treadmill. For some reason I can run for ages on the thing but when I go outside and run I'm kanckered after like a minute. It's awesome watching footy while running, really pumps you up. And besides Matt, who doesn't love watching girls running on a treadmill?

It's worth it in the long term. I'd rather spend 2 sweaty, painful hours on a treadmill than have a heart attack in 50 years.

Well i am not fat, obese, or even slightly porky, i am quite normal, and pretty strong, i think, but just because your totally fit, doesn't eliminate the possibility of having a heart attack.

Well, essentially it does. So long as Cholersteral doesn't build up. Which is does in people that consider themselves fit but don't actually keep their fitness up. You can be slim, and healthy looking but still on the brink of heart attack.

With some three months experience in gym till now,

1) Its better to concentrate on all work outs but not on same day though. This is what we follow,

Day 1 --- Workout for Shoulders (both front/back)
Day 2 --- Workout for Chest
Day 3 --- Workout for lat ( i.e developing back muscles )
Day 4 --- Biceps
Day 5 --- Triceps.

And finally on Sunday --- Squats.

( Abdomen exercises are taken by some people too )

Also, try to do more dumbbell exercises than doing with machines. In some gym, there will be airconditioned room, electronic machines for work outs.. i tell you, those won't give you 100% workouts. Its better to do all those manually.

Remember, Squats are very very important.. as its developing leg muscles.. Developing the upper part of the body without any base development is waste after a certain period of time.

This is how we follow everyweek.. This develops the entire body from top to bottom.

For starters, there will be a hell of pain for first few days.. But don't stop with that or don't take any pain killers.. Its better always to do it with pain. And infact, there should be some pain atleast in the areas which we do workout which indicates that the work-outs are going correctly. Spinal cord pain if any is to be given attention immediately as its dangerous.

I want to conclude by saying, " No Pain... No gain "!:cool:

Well, essentially it does. So long as Cholersteral doesn't build up. Which is does in people that consider themselves fit but don't actually keep their fitness up. You can be slim, and healthy looking but still on the brink of heart attack.

But what i am saying is, being 100% fit and living on a diet of lettuce doesnt totally eliminate the chance of having a heart attack later on in life.

Maybe I should work on my abs too but I'm pretty happy with my 8-pack for the moment

Lol, 8 pack of bud, pretty sweet man...

budweiserdalejr8pack.jpg

I would do...but i'd go to a gym for a week and end up not being bothered. I run occasionaly thought. I keep fit by doing stupid amounts of cricket training and football.

Users who are viewing this thread