Flintoff Out Rashid In

• Thread starter Deleted member 11215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11215

Flintoff is out due to his injury and has been replaced by Adil Rashid.

That is all

:banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2 :banana2

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hmmm have mixed feelings about this. As much as I think Rashid is awesome, he isn't a T20 player. His record in domestic T20 games isn't brilliant. But then again I see T20I as a chance for new players to get a feel of the International stage and that's what Rashid is getting. So yeah, hmmm lol.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Why replace him with Rashid someone how got a poorish record in OD matches, an awful one in Twenty20's and has been poor this season?

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Well, David LLoyd will love it! He always thinks there should be a leggie and now we have one!

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
He's young with a lot of talent. A genuine leg spinner who can also bat. Last season he had a very good season for Yorkshire but this season he's had a poor start. He could be a star though.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
He looks to me more like a First Class player, he's struggled in the shorter forms of the game, very interesting selection.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
just mentioned this in another thread. but I don't see why you would pick Rashid when samit patel is staring the selectors in the face.

Fitness Issues, the ECB feel he isn't up to the right standard of fitness to be playing International cricket. Not as bad as Mark Cosgrove!

Rashid played for Yorkshire yesterday and actually bowled pretty well! 1 for 25 from his 4 overs, bowled some absolute jaffas!

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I am liking the look of Rashid, get this guy in the team. :banana2

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I think that Rashid is a decent player and may have the potential to become a good International player but he is not suited to 20/20 cricket paticularly. Don't understand why someone who isn't in the Yorkshire 20/20 team regularly gets in the England team.

Users who are viewing this thread