Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, fingers crossed we will win, it is at there ground tho so it will be tough for us

Well you just beat Norwich 2-1 and now you got Chelsea in the next round, should be a great game

Carling Cup Results

Birmingham 0 - 1 Fulham
Bolton 3 - 4 Tottenham AET
Charlton 1 - 2 Crystal Palace
Chelsea 1 - 0 West Ham
Everton 2 - 0 Preston
Man City 1 - 2 Arsenal
Middlesbrough 3 - 0 Coventry
Newcastle 2 - 1 Norwich
Southampton 3 - 2 Colchester

Carling Cup 4th Round Draw

Burnley v Tottenham
Nottingham Forest v Fulham
Newcastle v Chelsea
Liverpool v Middlesbrough
Watford v Southampton
Manchester United v Crystal Palace
Arsenal v Everton
Cardiff v Portsmouth

Yes!!!!!!!!!! Chelsea beat WBA 4-1 and Arsenal drew Southampton and Portsmouth beat Man Utd. :) Now Chelsea are tied with arsenal at the top of the table. :)

And Ste,I have some bad news for you-Click Here

Last edited:
Ste said:
I wonder what the next post in this by Zim will be about!

Hey its funny you should mention that Ste, at that leads me nicely onto todays big Premiership result.

For those living in the land of Zod, the big result involved a team who had a 100% home record against a team who hadn't scored in their last 3000 games.

Liverpool 0 Birmingham 1 :rtfl

I personally would like to thank Liverpool Football club on behalf of Birmingham City for hopefully kick starting their season. In particular I wish to thank sicknote on actually making a worthwhile contribution to a game (i.e. scoring :hpraise).

In addition I wish to point out that any counter claims or accusations by any Liverpool supporters on this board about the nature of this result, should only be taken as sour grapes. ;) :drinks

Yep but Everton still played really well!, and what a star robben will be!!

Yup Everton did play well, but Chelsea are really looking good at the moment, both in England and Europe. 6 wins out of 6 since that defeat to Man City. And all this without Didier Drogba in the side.

Watch out rest!! Here comes Mourinho's boys!!

zimrahil said:
Hey its funny you should mention that Ste, at that leads me nicely onto todays big Premiership result.

For those living in the land of Zod, the big result involved a team who had a 100% home record against a team who hadn't scored in their last 3000 games.

Liverpool 0 Birmingham 1 :rtfl

I personally would like to thank Liverpool Football club on behalf of Birmingham City for hopefully kick starting their season. In particular I wish to thank sicknote on actually making a worthwhile contribution to a game (i.e. scoring :hpraise).

In addition I wish to point out that any counter claims or accusations by any Liverpool supporters on this board about the nature of this result, should only be taken as sour grapes. ;) :drinks

Team Name Liverpool Birmingham City
Goals 0 1
Shots on target ( Inc Goals ) 7 1

Ste said:
Team Name Liverpool Birmingham City
Goals 0 1
Shots on target ( Inc Goals ) 7 1

Team Name Liverpool Birmingham
Points 0 3

Sorry Ste ;), but that's the only stat that counts; I actually wanted a Liverpool win from a Palace point of view.

Good News for me,vaughan and ste.Bad news for Zim and Jonah

Chelsea 4 1 Fulham-Robben Stars yet again and Chelsea remain top.

Arsenal 5 4 Tottenham-Both sides' defending was disgraceful but arsenal came out on top.

Liverpool 3 2 Palace-Baros Hat-Trick

Birmingham 0 1 Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread