Football Transfers Thread

Englishandproud said:
Lescott has joined Everton for ?5 million depending on appearneces, i just hope there is a sell on clause as not to make the same mistake as Wolves did when they sold Robbie Keane.

Only two million up front, 2 million paid in in stallments in the next two years and then 1 million in appearance money.

We really could have got a better deal than that.

You joking right?

?5 Million for Lescott, is a brilliant deal, he's not worth that much.

Sureshot said:
You joking right?

?5 Million for Lescott, is a brilliant deal, he's not worth that much.

Excuse me? He is (sorry was) the best defender outside the top flight. The fact that Arsenal were after him says it all.

I agree with Wolf(i no i should anyway) but Lescott was the best defender outside of the Premiership, and Everton have got a real bargin for only ?5 million.

I heard that Apparently Arsenal are trying to get Phelepe Mexes... they showed him around Emirates Stadium and if we sign him that would be a great add

Cisse has moved over to Marseille on a season long loan deal(which is said to be made a permanent deal).

Also news that if Juve are relegated to Seria B,stars like Ibrahimovic,Vieira,Trezeguet & Buffon are likely to end in the EPL(now wouldnt that be great).

Other rumours.

Torres->ManU(apparently agreed to terms)
Bellamy->Spurs
Wes Brown->Newcastle Utd
Hamann->Bolton

Rumour

Chelsea defender Glen Johnson is set to join Portsmouth on loan next season after snubbing a move to PSV Eindhoven. (Mirror, Sun, Star, Express)

Pompey will finish fairly high this season :D

Bolton have also signed Meite, a centre back to replace N'Gotty

sid_19840 said:
Also news that if Juve are relegated to Seria B,stars like Ibrahimovic,Vieira,Trezeguet & Buffon are likely to end in the EPL(now wouldnt that be great).
Actually most of them might end up in Real Madrid and not the EPL teams.

m_vaughan said:
Actually most of them might end up in Real Madrid and not the EPL teams.

That may be the case eventually but these are the views of the football news and sites out there.

sid_19840 said:
That may be the case eventually but these are the views of the football news and sites out there.
I follow tribalfootball.com and from what Ive read and heard, the Juventus trio of Cannavaro, Ibrahimovic and Buffon are almost certain to move to Madrid, and should Juventus be relegated Patrick Vieria and Pavel Nedved might also do the same.

Other players linked with Real include Kaka, Adriano, Fabregas, Carvalho, Del Horno, Joaquin, Reyes and Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

m_vaughan said:
I follow tribalfootball.com and from what Ive read and heard, the Juventus trio of Cannavaro, Ibrahimovic and Buffon are almost certain to move to Madrid, and should Juventus be relegated Patrick Vieria and Pavel Nedved might also do the same.

Other players linked with Real include Kaka, Adriano, Fabregas, Carvalho, Del Horno, Joaquin, Reyes and Ruud Van Nistelrooy.

Seriously though a club can only buy that many players,Real may get some Juve players but there will still be a fair few that will end up elsewhere if not the EPL.

m_vaughan said:

tribalfootball are 'The Sun' of the internet.

They'll get some right, but they spout some rubbish at times.

Users who are viewing this thread