Football Transfers Thread

D

Deleted member 46200

Obviously you support some team not worth talking about.

Caroline, I can respect Luton bad things have happended to them but how does a nice Australian girl end up supporting Luton and the Cross of St George?
Trying to get in with all the poms on this site (Oops, like you... Sorry). My (not allowed to mention) is a fan so I support him.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Bonucci to AC Milan, he'll yeah...
Good to see Milan making some good signings, good old days are back at AC Milan. I know it's too early, but they are heading in right direction....

Trex99

Club Captain
Don't get your hopes too high, it will take time for the new signings to settle, to combine and develop a chemistry. I predict Milan in 4th place at the end of the season.
i wish Inter too get some more money. Then we'll be back to the Weah vs Ronaldo days.

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
Yup, but if they sign belloti. Then they can post serious challenge to juve!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
By the way how do rate Lacazette's transfer?
I have to say this is a good signing if you sore the goal against Sydney he came late into the box and generally has excellent movement. If he cab stay injury free Arsenal may do something this season but my fear is we have a weak squad, do need to strengthen in key areas but strenfghten with quality![DOUBLEPOST=1500302241][/DOUBLEPOST]
Trying to get in with all the poms on this site (Oops, like you... Sorry). My (not allowed to mention) is a fan so I support him.
Calling them poms wont win you any medals (WTF flag) Your (not allowed to mention) follows a sh*t team!

Jenocide

Banned
Profile Flag
England
Don't get your hopes too high, it will take time for the new signings to settle, to combine and develop a chemistry. I predict Milan in 4th place at the end of the season.
i wish Inter too get some more money. Then we'll be back to the Weah vs Ronaldo days.
Always, players have to gel in to phylosophies and systems will they find each other on the pitch and some players tend to get jelous as they may not like the competition?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
United want Kroos for de Gea and I'm being lol!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think they are trying for 3 years.
I think he has the potential to be number 1 keeper and as a MU fan I would to see him in MU gear.

For sure - be interested to see where his heart lies this summer

Users who are viewing this thread