Forget the trailer. DBC 17 is in my hands.

How about doing a livestream so we can check out some gameplay

Instead of wasting our time asking for 'gameplay' vids.... I'm sure we know some decent Photoshop users to create an Australian receipt of purchase?

I was assuming it was a UAE thing. looks to be the case.

Enjoy mate but be prepared to be asked about 100 questions.

One of which will be from me. Would you mind quickly scrolling through the stadium creator to see if there are any new assets there?

And is Sachin Tendulkar in the game?[DOUBLEPOST=1481234375][/DOUBLEPOST]
Instead of wasting our time asking for 'gameplay' vids.... I'm sure we know some decent Photoshop users to create an Australian receipt of purchase?

Australia won't even have stock yet

Does that mean the street date is broken and pre orders will get sent out early? Ross hinted at this previously

I mean this in the nicest possible way I assure you... but I would just like to say f@#k you.

Hahaha...

Seriously, can't wait to hear more about it and I really do hope the Aussie release breaks really early.

Time to grab some popcorns because this thread will stay active for some time now:D:D

Just a gentle reminder on behalf of staff. Let's keep this thread polite, and keep questions respectful and requests (or demands) to a minimum- unless FNK welcomes them.

FNK is under no obligation to reply to any posts in this thread. Let's just keep that in mind before anything gets out of hand.

It's good for plebs like us who don't have the game yet as @FNK can report any bugs/issues before we get our dirty mitts all over it

Users who are viewing this thread