French Open

Who will win the Men's single title at Roland Garros?

• Roger Federer

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Andy Roddick

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marat Safin

• Rafael Nadal

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Gaston Gaudio

• Andre Agassi

• Tim Henman

• Guillermo Coria

• Guillermo Canas

• Lower/Un-seeded Player

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i think if you have a look back at the 2nd post in this thread youll find that i tipped nadal. the only person who has by the way. and ill also point out that so far i have bet on about 8 or 10 things in vbookie and have won every time. do i get something if nadal wins the whole thing? ;)

Don't get your hopes up,cause Puerta's going to steal it :)

All I have is 25 points. :( I'm still waiting for my England-Bangladesh bet to pay-out. Nadal quite outclassed Federer (though the latter was playing horribly). Hopefully Puerta will give some opposition. I do not want to see a final like the Women's final, yesterday.

All I have is 25 points. I'm still waiting for my England-Bangladesh bet to pay-out.

Bet settled for England vs Bangladesh.

What a win from Nadal. Phenomenal performance from a 19-year-old. I think he'll find it harder to dominate at Wimbledon. 2 weeks away from that!!

Puerta really should've won that 4th set,he had 3 set points!

But credit goes to Nadal for fighting back.

He had 4, I think. :D He was up 0-40 and even had an advantage on the deuce. I think he just relaxed. Nadal's serve isn't that good.

Maybe things would have been a little different if he didn't have that groin injury in the 1st set.

Was a great match though, the tennis was fantastic

Yeah--the groin injury was definitely not good. But what was great was that he fought hard to win the first set even despite the injury. Nadal gained too much momentum in the second and third sets.

Users who are viewing this thread