Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Yes, one thing I realised is that while the unlicensed team players have the same initials as their real world counter parts, some of them have their skills wrong. Like for eg - Harbhajan Singh was a RFM in the unlicensed Indian Team. Also, the overall skill points for some players seem to be a little off (Rohit Sharma is a 70 while Parthiv Patel is a 71?). Is this something you have noticed too @Llewelynf ?

One thing I immediately noticed stats-wise was that lots of players have had boosts from DBC17. If you look at the English county teams, for example, their overall ratings are much higher than previously. Interesting to see how it plays out in game, and as mentioned definitely something that it would be useful to agree some sort of standard for it.

One thing I immediately noticed stats-wise was that lots of players have had boosts from DBC17. If you look at the English county teams, for example, their overall ratings are much higher than previously. Interesting to see how it plays out in game, and as mentioned definitely something that it would be useful to agree some sort of standard for it.
maybe something along the lines of:
45-55 = Young Domestic players
55-65 = Average Domestic players
65-75 = Top Domestic players + sporadic international players
75-85 = Regular to good International players
85-95 = World class players

Just going through the process of downloading the teams. Nice change: the bats save to the bat manager without having to download them individually. I'm sure this wasn't the case on DB17.
Definitely was not. Had to go into each player, edit and save. Took forever. It's the little things that make it a bit easier

@Llewelynf if it would be helpful to you, I can change names for the test playing nations that still require that to be done this evening, and then upload so you can continue any further editing/re-upload in your name. Let me know

This is awesome! Glad you guys are doing this, thank you for your hard work.

I did some contributions for DBC14, France and a couple other teams, the game is much more open to editing now which is sweet.

I have a quick question about bats, are we able to change the grip color once we have downloaded them or is that locked?

Users who are viewing this thread