Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

The team x is wrong plz fix posts to Llewellyn should be an instant permaban
Cannot agree more, or PC has custom filtering it should be rewritten into thank you @Llewelynf for being selfless and you are the best. :p

This is awesome! Glad you guys are doing this, thank you for your hard work.

I did some contributions for DBC14, France and a couple other teams, the game is much more open to editing now which is sweet.

I have a quick question about bats, are we able to change the grip color once we have downloaded them or is that locked?
Yes you can change grip color. I haven't locked anything

Llewelynf could u reshare the Pakistan team I have edited with the correct names this way it will stop people saying there not correct.

My username is rnsmusic

I am working on the Pakistani faces im not that great at editing there faces but will try and get them close as possible. Thanks to @Llewelynf for the updated kits and @sohail for updating the names. If anybody wants to edit the faces and make them realistic as possible you can do so. Will let you know when I have updated them

Hey is it just me or the kits and logos do appear jagged in actual match as they did before the patch in DBC 17? When you look at the kits when selecting teams or in team manager they look perfect but in the actual match they look kinda low res. I know there was a similar issue in console version of DBC 17 and the patch fixed the issue.

Hey is it just me or the kits and logos do appear jagged in actual match as they did before the patch in DBC 17? When you look at the kits when selecting teams or in team manager they look perfect but in the actual match they look kinda low res. I know there was a similar issue in console version of DBC 17 and the patch fixed the issue.
Yeah, I've found that too, and the logo looks a bit smaller when the batsman/bowlers graphic comes up too.

hey there nice work on the teams - I downloaded the sri Lankan team but the names haven't changed - did I do this correctly or it hasn't been updated as yet?

I've downloaded your Sri Lanka, India and West Indies and changed all the names - I've only touched the identity tab. Should also have surnames on shirts, correct nationality and commentary name where available. If they're useful then give me a shout when you've downloaded them and I'll take them down from the Academy (presuming that we're still able to do that in Ashes Cricket?). You can find my uploads under 'The SFC Chris'.

Users who are viewing this thread