Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Small change for NZ T20 kits. The backs are beige. This is from November this year. If this is something I can fix in the editor I will give it a shot myself.

Attachments

• A388708B-E3CB-4D37-BAB0-3FB018C96DF9.jpeg
    A388708B-E3CB-4D37-BAB0-3FB018C96DF9.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 14
Just asking because I’m new to all this.

Does the “get beat” option auto download your edits or is it better to individually go in and pick the teams?

Thanks

Get best grabs the highest rated. The ratings are not always correct. For example, when first released a team may get a high rating, when the team is updated people may not rate the updated team as high or even at all.

Early on like this not many are going to be rated.

See the thread title and search that name on your console.

Also post 1 of this thread has the best info on this.

Get best grabs the highest rated. The ratings are not always correct. For example, when first released a team may get a high rating, when the team is updated people may not rate the updated team as high or even at all.

Early on like this not many are going to be rated.

See the thread title and search that name on your console.

Also post 1 of this thread has the best info on this.

Thanks for that.

Will go back and do so

@Friedlele Thanks and really great work done so far

Looks this time all rely on your creations only :) as last time everyone tried and shared some thing like stadiums, umpires, teams etc.

I suggest to discuss with bigant to make ur content as paid package/add-on so you also get rewarded for your work done

Small change for NZ T20 kits. The backs are beige. This is from November this year. If this is something I can fix in the editor I will give it a shot myself.
I will update them and reupload this weekend. Thanks for the heads up

@Friedlele Thanks and really great work done so far

Looks this time all rely on your creations only :) as last time everyone tried and shared some thing like stadiums, umpires, teams etc.

I suggest to discuss with bigant to make ur content as paid package/add-on so you also get rewarded for your work done
I pretty much doubt that will happen, and besides I am happy doing it for free (not really, donations are welcome) for the community.
And every now and then BA give me a free copy so that is truly payment enough. But thanks for your support

Credit to @SnowyCasanova for the great help with getting this up

Is there an auto-update feature for downloaded content? E.g. I already downloaded your teams 4 days back....is there an option for auto updating any changes you make to those teams in the future or should I download them again manually?

Is there an auto-update feature for downloaded content? E.g. I already downloaded your teams 4 days back....is there an option for auto updating any changes you make to those teams in the future or should I download them again manually?
I do not think there is one for teams. There is an option for players though but I think it looks for get best

@Llewelynf

Just a suggestion:

Since most of us have the game and can help you out with different aspects of the players (e.g. some can help with visual, some with equipment, details, stats, rating etc.), maybe you (or someone you appoint) can start delegating this work to us systematically. We can then share our work with you and you can add it to your content so that we have a single database to download from (ie. your user id)

It will be almost impossible for you to do everything and by delegating you can focus on your strengths.

@Llewelynf

Just a suggestion:

Since most of us have the game and can help you out with different aspects of the players (e.g. some can help with visual, some with equipment, details, stats, rating etc.), maybe you (or someone you appoint) can start delegating this work to us systematically. We can then share our work with you and you can add it to your content so that we have a single database to download from (ie. your user id)

It will be almost impossible for you to do everything and by delegating you can focus on your strengths.
I completely agree. The thing about about opening up to everyone, they all have their ideas on what to prioritise.

Right now, I am focusing on things that are currently underway, with the exception of the BPL. So Aus domestic and BBL, Ram Slam T20, and upcoming International series.
International Teams are obviously HIGH PRIORITY over PSL etc.
So my suggestion would be:
Sri Lanka>Pakistan>West Indies>Zimbabwe>Ireland>Afghanistan

Then we can move onto SA domestic, PSL, NZ dom etc.

This is strictly my POV
[DOUBLEPOST=1510908722][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: English domestic can be added to the list but there are others that usually do a great job with these. 18 teams will kill me.

I completely agree. The thing about about opening up to everyone, they all have their ideas on what to prioritise.

Right now, I am focusing on things that are currently underway, with the exception of the BPL. So Aus domestic and BBL, Ram Slam T20, and upcoming International series.
International Teams are obviously HIGH PRIORITY over PSL etc.
So my suggestion would be:
Sri Lanka>Pakistan>West Indies>Zimbabwe>Ireland>Afghanistan

Then we can move onto SA domestic, PSL, NZ dom etc.

This is strictly my POV
[DOUBLEPOST=1510908722][/DOUBLEPOST]Edit: English domestic can be added to the list but there are others that usually do a great job with these. 18 teams will kill me.

I suggest opening up a new thread asking for volunteers for different areas that you want to delegate to us...with instructions on how you need us to go about it.

That ways...you will know who is doing what and will also be able to ensure that everythijng is being done as required by you (basically you will need to manage us :p)

Users who are viewing this thread