Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

I've set up my own thread but I'm trying to keep @Llewelynf informed of what I'm doing and what he's doing so we don't duplicate and I can help him where I can.

To me the first things to do is names for all teams then people can work on stuff as they wish and/or someone can just put their hands up and say 'I'm gonna do this' like @Kiko_97 did with his update for the county teams on DBC17. Whether or not it's doing everything themselves or just overseeing a particular section of teams.

This is the order in which I'm doing things.

Test playing nations (I'm doing names and likenesses for Afghanistan, Ireland)
Associate nations (I've almost done all remaining sides names)
India domestic
Pakistan domestic
Bangladesh domestic
Zimbabwe domestic
England domestic (in terms of kits, while I have a lot of stuff that could be used I'm inclined to wait until other things are done or wait for 2018 kits)
Ireland domestic
Afghan domestic
Sri Lanka domestic (these teams are based on sides that haven't played for two years)

@Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth

I would be interested in up-dating English county player names and checking player info (batting hand, bowling type etc). I'm rubbish at kits though but might save you some time. I was thinking of using the 2017 squads as a starting place. Let me know if you are interested. I want something to do while bugs are being squashed.

I've set up my own thread but I'm trying to keep @Llewelynf informed of what I'm doing and what he's doing so we don't duplicate and I can help him where I can.

To me the first things to do is names for all teams then people can work on stuff as they wish and/or someone can just put their hands up and say 'I'm gonna do this' like @Kiko_97 did with his update for the county teams on DBC17. Whether or not it's doing everything themselves or just overseeing a particular section of teams.

India domestic
Pakistan domestic
Bangladesh domestic
Zimbabwe domestic
England domestic (in terms of kits, while I have a lot of stuff that could be used I'm inclined to wait until other things are done or wait for 2018 kits)
Ireland domestic
Afghan domestic
Sri Lanka domestic (these teams are based on sides that haven't played for two years)

Really appreciate yours and @Llewelynf hard work.

@Llewelynf for some reason I can't download your WA team, everything just stayed blank... But your logos are in my academy

lots of downloaded teams seem to be going into custom teams instead of replacing the on disk team. Check if thats the issue with your download

lots of downloaded teams seem to be going into custom teams instead of replacing the on disk team. Check if thats the issue with your download
Just had a look, it happened with India for me, probably when downloading the update. I'm not sure why.

I deleted the 'Custom' team and downloaded again. It creates a duplicate and the kits don't update on the on-disk team.

@Llewelynf @wasteyouryouth

I would be interested in up-dating English county player names and checking player info (batting hand, bowling type etc). I'm rubbish at kits though but might save you some time. I was thinking of using the 2017 squads as a starting place. Let me know if you are interested. I want something to do while bugs are being squashed.

I'd say do it. Start a thread before and get recruits to help or just plow on. It's only low on my list of personal priorities because it's winter here.

India domestic
Pakistan domestic
Bangladesh domestic
Zimbabwe domestic
Ireland domestic
Afghan domestic
Currently working on sorting out the player names for the Pakistan domestic sides.

Is there a tutorial or any info about how to create kits for Ashes/DBC?

I looked in the DBC 17 forum and I searched on youtube. Could not find anything.

I have done lots of kit editing for PES. I would happily create some of the "lesser' loved international team kits. I also want to try to find that nice, classy, slightly not white, shade of the India test kits. Was watching them last night vs Sri Lanka.

Is there a tutorial or any info about how to create kits for Ashes/DBC?

I looked in the DBC 17 forum and I searched on youtube. Could not find anything.

I have done lots of kit editing for PES. I would happily create some of the "lesser' loved international team kits. I also want to try to find that nice, classy, slightly not white, shade of the India test kits. Was watching them last night vs Sri Lanka.
it's pretty difficult at this point to make kits because you can't import svg's to console... Making logos on console is a bit of a nightmare

As a Kent fan I can say now that the only departure for this season is Coles to Essex. All few players got released but I don't think they were in squads. I also have reason to believe the ODC and T20 kits will stay the same. I do think that the 2017 teams would be a good start place because I don't want to wait until March before any English teams are released.
Edit: don't have game yet but I will soon. So can do some players for Kent and other counties

Users who are viewing this thread