Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Have uploaded the sri lankan domestic teams. All I did was change their nations from Afghanistan to Sri Lanka so that it doesn't cause any career issues. Unless somone has started to do the new zealand teams properly then I will do the same to them so that people can get stuck into careers and adjust player names and what not as the career goes on given that those changes DO reflect in current careers.

Llewelyn, I am watching the NZ india T20 replay on willow right now and your kits are damn near spot on.

Thank you again for fixing the back of the NZ kit.

I know you are a stickler for details and I looked at pakistans T20 and saw they had a gradient on the pant legs.

NZ is missing the lines on their T20 pants.

No rush, just thought you might want to know.

Attachments

• 7A27FAA3-C1F2-41E9-8A78-E5578CE5FAAF.jpeg
    7A27FAA3-C1F2-41E9-8A78-E5578CE5FAAF.jpeg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
Also gave Pandey the GN supernova, not perfect but close enough

Attachments

• B091A867-CC0F-401A-9245-6151E7932808.jpeg
    B091A867-CC0F-401A-9245-6151E7932808.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 8
Thanks @Llewelynf for the relentless work..i genuinely feel that we should be paying you for all your fantastic work just as people pay for PES kits...
u make the game look wonderful and its really adds to the immersion level of the game...

One small thing i want to ask you, how do i change batting style of the batsman..i tried changing batting style of virat kohli..
i saved it..but i doesnt register in the match...do i need to do something else as well...
also can i increase the stats of certain players... for eg bumrah is just rated 66...
would like to increase his stats because i feel he is one of the best odi and t20 bowler at the moment...

any inputs would be much appreciated...

Users who are viewing this thread