Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

Thanks @Llewelynf for the relentless work..i genuinely feel that we should be paying you for all your fantastic work just as people pay for PES kits...
u make the game look wonderful and its really adds to the immersion level of the game...

One small thing i want to ask you, how do i change batting style of the batsman..i tried changing batting style of virat kohli..
i saved it..but i doesnt register in the match...do i need to do something else as well...
also can i increase the stats of certain players... for eg bumrah is just rated 66...
would like to increase his stats because i feel he is one of the best odi and t20 bowler at the moment...

any inputs would be much appreciated...
You will have to start a new match or competition

You will have to start a new match or competition
i did start a new competition.. but it still does not register..i will try it again tonight..atleast i know i am not doing anything wrong...thanks for the reply
any help on how to increase player stats? or is it not possible?

i did start a new competition.. but it still does not register..i will try it again tonight..atleast i know i am not doing anything wrong...thanks for the reply
any help on how to increase player stats? or is it not possible?

Go into Cricket Academy, into the “Players” menu, and find Bumrah (a search in “all players” should do the trick) and you can fully edit batting, bowling and fielding stats in there (as well as all manner of other things) - it’s a fairly easy to use interface so should hopefully be self explanatory.

Incidentally I quite agree that he’s underpowered in that current squad - but it’s subjective I guess and luckily fixing anything you want to is a 30 second job!

@Llewelynf

Is it best if I want to re-download some teams to delete the same team I currently have which i downloaded earlier?

Thanks

Yes, this does not delete any players or logos, only the team. Re-download and it will be good to go

View attachment 199828

This is where you will find teams and bats shared on the Ashes Academy. All content will be available for download under LlewelynF7

Hint: When downloading teams and prompted to download logos, select yes. And replace all current players with new. (The easiest way is to delete the team you wish to download first.

If the kits do not show up the Team Manager, select link team and find the team in the custom teams and link it to the team.

Thanks to @SnowyCasanova for his great help once again.

Licensed Teams

Australia Fully Licensed

England Fully Licensed

*Bats (unlicensed) and players have also updated by me. The licensed teams can not be shared so players will have to be downloaded separately for now, unless in one of the teams created below.
Test Playing Nations (Test, ODI, T20 uniforms)

Afghanistan

Bangladesh*

India

Ireland

New Zealand*

Pakistan

South Africa*

Sri Lanka

West Indies

Zimbabwe

*Players and bats also created

Aus Dom (FC and LO uniforms)

New South Wales*

Queensland *

South Australian Redbacks

Tasmanian Tigers

Victoria

Western Warriors

Cricket Australia XI *

*Players and bats also created

Big Bash Teams *Brand New BBL 07 uniforms*

Adelaide Strikers

Brisbane Heat

Hobart Hurricanes

Melbourne Rebels

Melbourne Stars

Perth Scorchers

Sydney Sixes *

Sydney Thunder

IPL 10
Delhi Daredevils

Gujarat Lions

Kings XI Punjab

Kolkata Knight Riders

Mumbai Indians

Rising Pune Supergiants

Royal Challengers Bangalore

Sunrisers Hyberdad

NZ Dom

Auckland

Canterbury

Central Districts

Northern Districts

Otago

Wellington

SA Dom (FC, LO and T20 uniforms)

Cobras

Dolphins

Knights

Lions

Titans

Warriors

Licensed Bats

Kookaburra (Aus)

Blaze

Ghost

Kahuna

Obsidian

Surge

XLR8

Kookaburra (Eng)

Blaze

Ghost

Kahuna

Surge

Gray Nicolls

Atomic

Gem

Kaboom

Predator 3

Pro Performance

Supernova

Velocity

Icon

Artemist

Code

Reserve

Signature

New Balance

DC 1080

TC 1260

Puma

evoSPEED

Created Bats

Adidas

Elite

Libro

BAS

Bow 20-20

Classic

Bradbury

Sterling

CA

Plus 12000

CEAT

Players

DSC

Intense

Condor

GM

Chrome

Kaha

Mana

Neon

Paragon

HS

Core 7

Kippax

Colossus (Stoneman)

Matrrixx

Venom

MRF

AB 17

SD 25

VK 18

PR

Players

SG

Opener

Players

Sunny Legend

SF

Summit (Morgan)

Spartan

Boss (Chris Gayle)

Hurricane (Joe Burns)

MSD (Dhoni)

SS

Master 9000

Ton

Reserve Edition

Players Edition

Elite (Moeen Ali)

YWC

Players (Yuvraj)

Zeven

Players (Jadeja)

iXu

Axon

Enigma

Nexus

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FEED FOR ALL UPDATES
https://twitter.com/FriedleleAshes
Plz help me when ever i search your bane in acdemy or anything it says cant find and sometimes its just circle moving round and round i have region 3 ps4 and game is region 2 is that issue

Search for just llewe some have said that helps. Make sure there are no spaces

Search for just llewe some have said that helps. Make sure there are no spaces
Yeah I noticed that you have to type in your username exactly as it is which wasn’t the case in DBC17. Even lower case or any space between/after won’t show anything.

@wasteyouryouth Thanks for doing Zim bro, I’ve edited all the players attributes and most faces/bodies. Let me know what u think. Flake - username

Any of you wonderful people planning to do Bangladesh Domestic Teams after you’re done with all the big teams? I would love to help out with the names and skills of the players. If someone can do the faces and the jerseys that would be amazing.

Any of you wonderful people planning to do Bangladesh Domestic Teams after you’re done with all the big teams? I would love to help out with the names and skills of the players. If someone can do the faces and the jerseys that would be amazing.
I've done the teams, player names and faces for the national team players (about 25). Should be shared today or tomorrow hopefully.

I've done the teams, player names and faces for the national team players (about 25). Should be shared today or tomorrow hopefully.
You’re just awesome mate :clap Really appreciate all your hard work. That’ll make it a lot easier to start my career. I’ll edit the local players myself.

Hey guys thanks for the relentless effort. Much appreciated. Is anyone doing the entire indian squad? I think the indian team does not have the entire squad. Just wanting to know.

Hey guys thanks for the relentless effort. Much appreciated. Is anyone doing the entire indian squad? I think the indian team does not have the entire squad. Just wanting to know.
I have been added players s long the way. Best to keep updated. Quite a few players were added this week.

I have been added players s long the way. Best to keep updated. Quite a few players were added this week.
i think the teams to download thread says updated on 20/11.. i updated that on 21/11..players like chahal and kuldeep yadav were missing...maybe more players were added later...i will surely check today..

Users who are viewing this thread