Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

@Llewelynf absolutely loving your work so far. Do you know if there is a logo's limit this time around?

@Llewelynf I downloaded your SA Domestic Teams. Most of them seems to be missing real names. I thought it was uploaded with names fixed or did I download the wrong ones?

All international teams are done. Search LlewelynF7

Edit: should've mentioned courtesy of @wasteyouryouth
Hi @Llewelynf,
Thanks for your contribution to the game.
I have one question regarding aus and eng team faces. I hope you have PC version of the game.
Are licensed player faces created by using a face image file. If yes, can you check whther you have those faces in PC installation folder?
If those are available then we can check the possibility of creating a new player, copy look from licensed player and then replace that face with kohli or other face. I have done similar kind of replacements in old cricket games. Do you think that its possible in this game?

@Llewelynf at the start of games when teams are introduced on my xbox, your team logos appear squished and cut off, then on the scorecard and when a new batter or bowler comes on, the team logo is very small. I have seen this on some other peoples games as well. Is this an issue with your logos or the game it self?

@Llewelynf at the start of games when teams are introduced on my xbox, your team logos appear squished and cut off, then on the scorecard and when a new batter or bowler comes on, the team logo is very small. I have seen this on some other peoples games as well. Is this an issue with your logos or the game it self?
It is cropped by the game itself. My logo's are right. Because of the way several different files as used for official logos and created logos are only one size.

Hi @Llewelynf,
I have one question regarding aus and eng team faces. I hope you have PC version of the game.
Are licensed player faces created by using a face image file. If yes, can you check whther you have those faces in PC installation folder?
If those are available then we can check the possibility of creating a new player, copy look from licensed player and then replace that face with kohli or other face. I have done similar kind of replacements in old cricket games. Do you think that its possible in this game?
I do have the pc version but am unable to get the blobset files. I am sure they might be in there somewhere

Hi @Llewelynf,

Must say i love the idea!

Users who are viewing this thread