Friedlele Creations - IPL 2018 Teams updated 08/04/2018

The England players showing off some of Friedlele's new creations...
Including D&P Vector and Hybrid, , Hero Players, Trident Debutante and the Mids X Power

upload_2017-11-26_0-43-28.png

Bats to be downloaded searching for friedlele

Last edited:
i think the teams to download thread says updated on 20/11.. i updated that on 21/11..players like chahal and kuldeep yadav were missing...maybe more players were added later...i will surely check today..

I have sort of a hybrid India, almost all Llewe’s work and those players you listed added from a player search and assign.

I just reshared it, worldrevolver and Llewe as the original creator.

I just checked Llewe’s current one against mine and we both have the same 26 players so not sure why you are not seeing them.

I have sort of a hybrid India, almost all Llewe’s work and those players you listed added from a player search and assign.

I just reshared it, worldrevolver and Llewe as the original creator.

I just checked Llewe’s current one against mine and we both have the same 26 players so not sure why you are not seeing them.
I think he has an older version maybe.

I think he has an older version maybe.
Just redownloaded the Indian squad. Many thanks. There is a player named kailas yaseen. I am pretty sure their is no such player in the indian squad. I think he is Kuldeep Yadav. Right?

Just redownloaded the Indian squad. Many thanks. There is a player named kailas yaseen. I am pretty sure their is no such player in the indian squad. I think he is Kuldeep Yadav. Right?
Sometimes the players are not shared properly with the team. I will reshare

Users who are viewing this thread