Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t realise Netherlands qualified for the World Cup
I so want to see, Ryan ten Doeschate play again, a great player let down by his team![DOUBLEPOST=1559633458][/DOUBLEPOST]
Important to point out the fact that isn’t official
Was about to say the same thing, maximum that could be a fantasy kit!

That man consistently infuriated me in International Cricket Captain over the years !

Is that because he smashed you all over the place or the 1 in 100 time you managed to get hold of him, he suddenly turned rubbish? Definitely victim to both sides of that coin!

Wish there had at least been the chance for some more of the smaller nations to be in this WC. Doesn't exactly help with the growth of the game.

Is that because he smashed you all over the place or the 1 in 100 time you managed to get hold of him, he suddenly turned rubbish? Definitely victim to both sides of that coin!

Wish there had at least been the chance for some more of the smaller nations to be in this WC. Doesn't exactly help with the growth of the game.

Nah I've been converted by this world cup. I don't think getting turned over for 100 and humiliated most games does anything to help the game spread. A clear pathway has to be in place for number 9 and 10 in the world cup structure and I think that is in place. Afghanistan are in the tournament because they are strong, and are proving so by being strong in the world cup. Namibia, Zimbabwe and probably the Netherlands and UAE wouldn't be helped by this world cup, and it wouldn't help the game spread.

It's a tournament where every game has the potential for upset, and a fine one at that. (And this is coming from someone who has worked in Dutch cricket for a few years).

And now I have to add Beuran Hendricks to my to do list....

Aaaargh
@Snowy here's looking at you bud :wave ;) :yes

I`m a huge fan of Dale Steyn and not an IPL fan but to just put it solely on the IPL is quite shortsighted. He had to play somewhere? Given Steyn`s recent injury record, he has broken down in all sorts of games, including playing tests for SA, the CT and so on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread