Requests Accepted Friedlele's Downloads _ World Cup 99 Kits RELEASED (FINALLY!!)

associate-tastic.

being extremely picky I reckon that the blue bit where the badge is should be a little longer.

Hi Bro,

It would be good if you could include the color selection screenshot from the pallette view ingame as it will help us set the colors right coz i tried following your readme and screenshot but cant get the colors right especially for the Pak T20 WC Kit

upload_2016-3-16_0-19-31.png

Hey buddy! didn't u miss the thick yellow straps in WINDIES arms? :)

And that Scottish fix suggested earlier, worked?

Hey buddy! didn't u miss the thick yellow straps in WINDIES arms? :)

And that Scottish fix suggested earlier, worked?

As with the England kit if I add the stripes to the short sleeve it shows up twice on the vests, long sleeves and jumpers. So to counter that I only add it to the long sleeves.

It worked and I will upload that too.

Wow mate, these are amazing, your stuff is great. Cant wait for the next lot
Any chance you could also do the Oman kit please

This file contains the kits for Scotland, Netherlands, West Indies and Zimbabwe

Please check the read me and hints for installation process. If there are any issues please let me know ASAP.

Feedback is always appreciated.

upload_2016-3-17_17-0-10.png

Updated the Read me for Zimbabwe because the was a small error in the file (Their Top is Current 2 not Current 1).

Attachments

• World T20 Kits.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
  • Read Me - T20 Kit Zimbabwe.txt
    878 bytes · Views: 35
Last edited:
Nicely done mate.
Update India,Australia and new Zealand kits with the t20 WC logo.

World T20 sponsors for all teams

I have updated some of the earlier files but cannot remember which ones I did. So if you wish you can just replace those.

I will be posting an updated India Kit file later with stars embedded in the kits (the t20 kit has only 1 whereas the ODI has 3 in the emblem) and SA T20 kit that can be used for the World T20 with sponsors.

Feedback is always appreciated!

Attachments

• T20 World Cup Sponsors.zip
    141.1 KB · Views: 117
upload_2016-3-17_17-13-53-png.162953
[DOUBLEPOST=1458234884][/DOUBLEPOST]upload_2016-3-17_19-11-44.png

A Small Correction for Zimbabwe kit hint. The correct Top pattern is current_02 - 6, while in the hints its current-01-6.
And as always your kits look amazing!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread