Friend863 Graphics - ROAR with Kings!

Gurjot95

National Board President
I didn't find any small pic of players and if I reduce the size it was not fitting with other pics so I have to make this. I will give another try though.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like second one if you can make crowd disappear and insert red with Kings XI logo and Zinta name. :hpraise

I didn't find any small pic of players and if I reduce the size it was not fitting with other pics so I have to make this. I will give another try though.

kings-11-punjab-wallpapers-badges-4.jpg

lead5.jpg

Gurjot95

National Board President
I also mean that :p. I have cut that pic from above image.

Friend863 added 16 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

BTW if you want animated sign in image, then you should not upload from PC, instead upload it with url (see the sign image url and use that to upload). It will make sign animated and not lose any quality too.

Gurjot95

National Board President
I am not a great graphic maker (maybe that's the reason I dont make GFX) but I tired in making a Independence Day Wally. I know it's simple and not great but comments will be appreciated.
2po42ro.png

Bounce

County Cricketer
A nice, simple and effective poster there. Happy Independence day to you too.
Jai Hind. :)

Gurjot95

National Board President
Worst Graphic thread is back and here is another my worst work.

India Bleed Blue Wally
India Win WC Wally.png

Negative feedback is more appreciated than positive one so I can improve my work. I know this is far from a decent, please post your suggestions, feedback.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Compared to mine, its okay but try to blend the main render into the wallpaper and add some textures and render effects. I'm sure you'll improve.:cheers

puneet28

Club Captain
I liked to concept.... Rendering needs to be improved.... some parts are not cut properly.. plus would like to see some another font...

Users who are viewing this thread