Friendly Battles

With that vote i win the battle. Thanks for the vote guys. It was a good battle with you Sujith.:)

I didn't like Viral's wallpaper too much really. Those brush spots behind Watson were way too big. But, Sujith's wallpaper wasn't any better. I think proportioning wasn't right, also that huge texture didn't flow with that render.

I didn't like Viral's wallpaper too much really. Those brush spots behind Watson were way too big. But, Sujith's wallpaper wasn't any better. I think proportioning wasn't right, also that huge texture didn't flow with that render.

hehe yeah those splatters were big. It were some around 500-600. I thought of adding that splats to the right also but forgot.:p

Congratulations Viral :clap !! it was good to compete with you ...
Anyway i'm glad to see 4 people liked mine too !!
Really thanks a lot everyone .. !! :cheers

----------

Definitely will take these in considerations for my next wallpaper ;)
:cheers

----------

And that ends a very close fought battle!

Well done Viral and hard luck Sujith. :)

Ha ha .. there can always be only one winner .. !! so no hard lucks :lol
its just a little bit more effort by me would have done it !! :)

Type:- Signature
Theme:- Priyanka Chopra
Size:-400 x 125
Deadline:- 24 hours after accepting
First to 7

----------

Type:- Vector
Theme:- Katrina Kaif
Size:-600 x 800 (Odd but can be challenging idk)
Deadline:- 24 hours after accepting
First to 7

My Entry
jhf2mb.jpg

Both the signatures are equally good and it's difficult to choose a winner. If I had to use any one out of the two, I would have chosen to go with the signature Firespade has made, so my vote goes to him.

Firespade 1 - Monzi 0

----------

@Monzi: Superb blending, but I feel that the signature Firespade has made is just really nice.

Firespade siggy is stretched, so my vote goes for Monzi, who has done a nice work in blending and textures.

Users who are viewing this thread