On Hold Friendly Match | MU v FCB - LIVE*

PC LIGA
TEAMS SPONSORS

E4hkXUj.gif
:tick: FC Barcelona
? 1 Season Contract
? 20% Discount in Auction for 1 Player (Maximum worth of 20,000 V$) + 2 Points Upgrade in Overall Ratings For 1 PC Players & 1 Points Upgrade in Overall Ratings For 1 PC Players (worth of 28,000 V$)

ZPvP3nJ.gif
:tick: Manchester United
? 1 Season Contract
? Team Will Get 5,000 V$ + 2 Points Upgrade in Overall Ratings For 2 PC Players (worth of 40,000 V$)

wOnhH1j.gif
:tick: Real Madrid
? 1 Season Contract
? Team Will Get 8,000 V$ + 1 Points Upgrade in Overall Ratings For 3 PC Players (worth of 24,000 V$)

BQdo4NZ.gif

? 1 Season Contract
? Team Will Get 10,000 V$ + 2 Points Upgrade in Overall Ratings For 1 PC Players (worth of 20,000 V$)

4afwe1Z.gif
:tick: Liverpool
? 1 Season Contract
? Team Will Get 12,000 V$ + 1 Points Upgrade in Overall Ratings For 2 PC Players (worth of 16,000 V$)

JUul6Jf.gif

? 1 Season Contract
? Team Will Get 15,000 V$ + 1 Points Upgrade in Overall Ratings For 1 PC Players (worth of 8,000 V$)

rOIdtn8.gif

? 1 Season Contract
? Team Will Get 20,000 V$

Rules: *Each Can Chose any 1 Required Sponsor from Above List... *2 or More Teams Can't Chose Same Sponsor...

[V$ - vCash]

Last edited:
PC LIGA
PC PLAYERS UPGRADE

? 2 Points Upgrade in Overall Ratings - Need To Pay 20,000 V$ to Admin (Me)
? 1 Points Upgrade in Overall Ratings - Need To Pay 8,000 V$ to Admin (Me)

Note: *Starting Rating for Attackers is about 66-70... Midfielders 68-72... and for Defenders and Goalkeepers 72-75... *PC Players will Get 1 TO 3 Points Upgrade AT Every Season End's According to There Activity In the PC LIGA Thread...

[V$ - vCash]

Last edited:
Even After Getting 20,000 V$, You only can spend maximum 100,000 V$ Only... So I will Add you Adidas to Your Team Sponsor...

My decision depends upon whether I will be able to spend $100000 + $20000 in the auctions. If I'm allowed to spend $100000 only, then go with Adidas.

@RedKing why you changed the sponsars details

previously it was 1 point upgrade for 3 pc players so only i chosen that ,but now it was changed ? :noway

no prob ,if you can please Change it to SONY

Sorry for That, I did not Realized when i Posted 1st... So i Edited that... Ok i Will Add You SONY As Sponsor... But you Need to Return Back 3,000 to Me...

@RedKing why you changed the sponsars details

previously it was 1 point upgrade for 3 pc players so only i chosen that ,but now it was changed ? :noway

no prob ,if you can please Change it to SONY

How important will fitness be, like do we actually need such a big squad or can we get away with 15-18 players like cricket teams have? I know in real life teams need big squads because they play so many matches, but here I take it we're just going to be playing in a league (without midweek CL and Cups games).

We set minimum Squad limit to 23 Because... Team Need 18 Players for Match (11 in Starting Line-up and 7 as Sub) 5 Players Can be Use Full If any Player Get injure and not available Next Few Matches... And We Also Give a Permission to go up To 28 Players if they Feel Necessary... and one More Thing as i Know about Football, we need to take care about All 3 Department Seriously (ATT, MID, DEF)... So, yes we need at lest 21-23 Players in Football Squad...

How important will fitness be, like do we actually need such a big squad or can we get away with 15-18 players like cricket teams have? I know in real life teams need big squads because they play so many matches, but here I take it we're just going to be playing in a league (without midweek CL and Cups games).

Coca Cola Please

Users who are viewing this thread