On Hold Friendly Match | MU v FCB - LIVE*

I think he will apply the auction similarly that he held in WML. 4 teams are there, so no problem in auctions. :thumbs

----------

Uploading a whole video doesn't require any further pain. No need to post writeup, present and stats thingy..... But people like me don't have plenty of time to watch each and every match in slow buffering.:D Also each match lasts for 15 minutes... :(

----------

Interested in buying a team, but make it a bit clearer on how the squads will be selected please.

*Two players to be retained from original squad as in FIFA 13/FIFA 14.
*You need to pick 7 PC players in drafts.
*Auction will be held for international players.

*Your squad must contain 20 or 20+ players
*Minimum 6 PC players (Minimum 5 in starting lineup) of total 18 has to play in a match.

First three rules are finalized and 4th and 5th is written as a suggestion...

Interested in buying a team, but make it a bit clearer on how the squads will be selected please.
As ChaitS Posted **Two players to be retained from original squad as in FIFA 13/FIFA 14 from your buying Team... **Who Ever Buying a Team, If they already Signed up as player than they will play for there owning club... and Teams can get Remaing PC Player from Draft... **Auction is only for Top most Wanted Plsyers... I will take 10 players name from every Team, and if I found similar name in there than I will auction them... and other International players can get them in draft... **Team willl contains 24 players... Injuries system will apply to the league... **Minimum 5 Pc Player need to be in line-up and minimum 6 in a match (1 player can add in sub)

Drafts would be better I guess, we anyway don't have much people in here who got much vCash. And it'd not make sense bidding for someone as all rated equally.
Redking, you should post the screens with a good write-up rather than a video which already takes a lot of your effort for uploading/recording.:thumbs
**I added vCash system because it give real life flavour to the league... because of vCash owners will be carefull on biding player and in Transfer period... and also I will give it back all your vCash in form of tickets price, sponsorship and prize money...
**I taking every suggestions on presentation of matches... because we don't have commentry in here so I decided to add video... but if 15 min is too long than, I will edit the video and put 4-5 min higlights only...and I will allso add screen shots of match...

Just add summary at last. Who scored at what time and a bit of extracts from commentary.Like if you have played fifa14 for android, when you simulate a game you get the same.

----------

And I really like watching that video.

Last edited:
Well you'll get maximum 14% shares only. :p

Because This is 1st Season we cut down the price of All clubs... So The new price added below...

iirtyiH.png

PC LIGA
SEASON ONE

Teams | vCash
Barcelona|SOLD
R.Madrid|SOLD
Bayern Munich|200,000
Man United|SOLD
Man City|200,000
PSG|180,000
Dortmund|180,000
Chelsea|SOLD
Arsenal|160,000
Atletico M|140,000
Liverpool|SOLD
Atletico Bilbao|120,000
Milan|120,000
Monaco|100,000
Any Other Club|80,000

Get more Detail Here.

Last edited:
I Don't want to invest v cash here :p

If player signups are still open then take me in.
Code:
Name: Arun Prashanth
Main Position: CF
Secondary Position:LW
Foot: Right

if anybody feels the they can not afford team cost than, they can own the team for one season only by giving 25% of the cash... above price is for owning team for 4 season... so if Barcelona fans wants team to take part in this season of PC Liga than they need to pay about 60,000 vCash...

so, when we have to post the players from the original squad we want to retain? (I know I am being a bit too excited but I cant help myself :D)

I will Inform you After we get 1 or 2 Team's more...(I am excited too to host this league, but we still need 1 or 2 teams more to Start the season)

so, when we have to post the players from the original squad we want to retain? (I know I am being a bit too excited but I cant help myself :D)

Users who are viewing this thread