FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

mmm ratings are based solely on skills. Thats why its easy to calculate spare ratings to determine if someone is near a pop

----------

I've just realised I've got my first exceptional summary player. Tindall is spec/spec but excep summary for bowling :D

Well we're obviously going to say FTP :p

I'd say FTP is easier to use and more user friendly, but not as complex as battrick.

My SOD was so annoying. Outrated them by 9k and still lost by 52 runs.

Tindall took another 5 wicket haul in the last 10 overs though

I'll probably be Iridium-ing like crazy next season when I promote.

Big 144-run win over Birkenhead. Scored 361/8 batting first on a hard pitch before bowling them out for 217 with my wrist spinner Frylinck dismissing four of the top five for figures of 4/51.

Birkenhead have quite a decent youth side. They'll be challenging me for the title this season.

What is better in your guys opinions, FTP or Battrick?

I want to try one out I just don't want to play both lol.

FTP is far better than BT... I used to play BT but when I got perfection in FTP, I left BT. Now I am playing only FTP. Admin of FTP are also good and kind while BT is like an university of discipline...

Well we're obviously going to say FTP :p

I'd say FTP is easier to use and more user friendly, but not as complex as battrick.

I'd say the opposite. BT is way too easy, not enough depth in tactics or training, quite simplistic and repetitive. Less time consuming.

FTP requires more attention.

Yeah, I'm a bit with Zorax on this. I get bored on Battrick cause I got not really anything to do. Especially once you have everything set up. It's like, log in once a week, see results, see training, make a ████ youth pull, log off. Then make a transfer once in a while.

FTP is by far better. Great community here so it's a lot of fun, and the game is pretty awesome. Doesn't take long to get the hang of and if you need any help, you can just ask here.

hmm there's more features in battrick which is what I meant by more complex I think.

The 'match orders' feature is probably the worst implementation I've come across . How on earth is a manager supposed to figure out when to attack , defend , normalize a player's approach without knowing the current situation? Add to that the stupid 5 over spells of a bowler . So if a bowler has a bad day and concedes more than 20 runs in his first two overs , then should just sit back and watch him bowl 3 more disgustful overs? Man this sucks ! :facepalm

So you would like to assign each over yourself? Or do something like Cricsim does, engendering more superfluous spells, and last over bugs?

I find it better, and you use the A/D/N options are merely for pitches. You play aggressive on flat/hard ones, normal on green/hard/slow and defensive on the worst of the pitches. I don't mind the 5 over spells either.

The biggest problem is there isn't a way for a 'change in bowling' when a particular player's off track . I just lost a game solely due to that .

Users who are viewing this thread