FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Yea there have been lots of suggestions in the forums about implementing advanced orders but I don't think anyone has come up with a viable method for doing that. Also, it would still be setting orders before the match - you wouldn't be setting them during the match.

The biggest problem is there isn't a way for a 'change in bowling' when a particular player's off track . I just lost a game solely due to that

Well what can you do, give the ball to a dreadful bowler so he can get smashed for 30 runs an over. Your bowler is still likely to bowl their full 10 since there are really no other players the ball can go to.

Although they should probably have a Max ER so they can be taken off for a 6th option if they are conceding too many.

Although they should probably have a Max ER so they can be taken off for a 6th option if they are conceding too many.

Yea something similar to this would have done more than good for me . My 5th bowler was the guy who lost me the match on debut . Atleast if those spells were made short , I would have suffered for only 2-3 overs of his first spell (he bowled wayyy better in his 2nd spell) . 5 overs is just too big imo for a spell in ODIs .

Yea something similar to this would have done more than good for me . My 5th bowler was the guy who lost me the match on debut . Atleast if those spells were made short , I would have suffered for only 2-3 overs of his first spell (he bowled wayyy better in his 2nd spell) . 5 overs is just too big imo for a spell in ODIs .

Until or even if they decide to implement something like ER limit, it's bound to happen from time to time. There's not a whole lot you can do about it.

Cracked 500 run mark for the first time :p
I was playing a 40k opponent so played my best side for fun.

I beat Baggy Blues in a very close game, well up until the end where I ripped through his lower order and ended up winning by 30 runs. Match ratings were pretty much completely even, mine 133,075 and his 134,834, although he played 2 youths to make up for it. He also played 4 spinners on a dry pitch :p

O'Leary led the way with 112 as we made 299/6, with Murch making 90 as well.

Just got smoked in a youth friendly against GUNPOT , whom I believe was a part of the FTP World League here?

Well I ran out of money for the first time. My senior academy investment is currently at nought and my youth investment is only $31. Hopefully I draw some big crowds to my games and since all my games this week are at home, it'll help immensely.

Haha , I'm inching closer to bankruptcy . Got a balance of 21k atm , with all 3 matches for the week being away from home !

I'm suffering from bankrupcy since the start the season. :p

Users who are viewing this thread