FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

I'm getting wasted as well in my game :(

I'd recommend you to buy cheap players (less than 10k) who are reliable in primaries and around 20/21 in age.

Yep.

Lost by 3 wickets to Team NZ who rate much more than me.

Guess the previous owner still loves him :p He's the man though.

[SOD] Iridium XI 219 (Khozo 97, Ellis 6-31) beat SidG11 213 for 8 (Jeffery 72, Elloit 4-36) by 6 runs

Almost Iridiumed in my match. Bowled out for 219 thanks to 6 wickets from Ellis, who tore through my middle-lower order. Khozo was the only one making a real score of note with 97.

Defence started of well with Elloit getting a wicket second ball but from then on it was hard to make a break through. A few big overs here and there kept them in the hunt, but the bowlers did enough to keep us in it as well. They got to 161/3 before Elloit and van Zandt struck back with a second killer spell. Elliot picked up 3 late wickets and van Zandt picked up 2 as we held them off. Just.

SidG11's team has improved immensely. He's been a bit harder to take down than he was last time.

Great news, Omara scored 50 :D We made 163 with the bat before we were destroyed by their batting lineup.

----------

Guess the previous owner still loves him

Come on, Tindall is in my Hall Of Fame :p I'm not a member though so it won't show.

How does one see whether a player is in the hall of fame or not?

You can't really. I just added him to my Hall Of Fame while I had membership. Also have Byrne in my HOF. I want membership but can't get it.

Then how come Iridium knew that that guy was in the HOF and how were we able to see it?

Then how come Iridium knew that that guy was in the HOF and how were we able to see it?

Because the symbol says he is in the HOF in his old club :p (So we all can see that and not just Iridium) and we can see it because the member who inducted him into the HOF is still a Pavilion Member. If I got membership, then you'd see Tindall's HOF symbol.

wooh, Quartermass again showed his class making a brilliant 143, we posted 371 on board.
And ATM they are 255/9.:d

Because the symbol says he is in the HOF in his old club :p (So we all can see that and not just Iridium) and we can see it because the member who inducted him into the HOF is still a Pavilion Member. If I got membership, then you'd see Tindall's HOF symbol.

That would explain it. I've seen players who I know were in someones HOF but didn't have the medal. I thought it was a new feature they introduced :p

40.3 . Ayres to Ebert : [dropped] Edged by Ebert but dropped by Nicholls at gully, Ebert can consider himself lucky

43.4 . Akrim to Ebert : [dropped] Oh my God - I can't believe it's not butter on Henderson's fingers. That was a simple catch and Henderson grassed it. Akrim doesn't look very impressed.

48.1 . Ayres to Ebert : [dropped] Easy chance, but Betts spilt it. Ebert is riding his luck, much like Scotland did in the season seven U19 World Cup.

How lucky can one guy be??

Though eventually we did get him and guess how!!!

49.2 W Akrim to Ebert : Bowled! Akrim bowling a great ball just outside off and at a good length, it hits a rough patch and stays very low, skidding past Ebert's bat as he desperately tries to ground it in time before upsetting the stumps. Bit of good fortune, but if you bowl it around there, you'll get wickets.
R. Ebert b. W. Akrim 30 (39b 1x4 0x6) SR:76.92

Thats right BOWLED!!!

Users who are viewing this thread