FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Cock! Chewie racking up the runs at a pretty fair lick. Looks like I'm going down again.

hahaha my number 8 batsman has a half century :D I'm playing two spinners too to take advantage of the pitch.

----------

I'm quite surprised I managed to bat right through, especially seeing as my youth players were my batsmen. Cawse really is awesome though.

254/7 with Cawse 78*(67)

Cawse will rip through his lineup before Tindall has a chance to bowl :spy

He's exceptional summary bowler now :p He's also taken consecutive 5fers I think

You're going pretty well Iridium, no wickets down after 15 overs and a healthy run rate

Good thing Cawse is out of overs now :p

Very good innings from Alam though.

----------

Unfortunate, out for 96 :p

----------

I have a feeling this will end bad for Iridium. Right in the balance though atm, Iridium probably slightly on top but Tindall will be extremely hard to pick up the runs off and keep their wicket as well.

----------

This game is so close :p

Tindall giving all he has. 3/22 off 8. 2/8 off 3 overs for this spell.

btw, you might want to get Lindeman a fielding pop sometime soon Chewie. By the end of the season would be nice.

----------

haha, 2 misfields for Lindeman late in the game :p

----------

lol, now a missed run out from Lindeman :p

What a finish, Tindall with an amazing last over to tie the match. Unfortunate about the dropped catch though :p

A maiden to tie the game :facepalm

----------

It was ours to win but, as always, a flurry of wickets set us back. Great game Chewie, Tindall did so well to pull it back.

That's harsh. Tindall didn't even get in the MOTM Top 3. Surely 2 maidens and a second spell of 2/12 off 5 overs, which could have been 3/12 deserves the MOTM award.

MotMs / fantasy points calculations don't take into account the situation of the game. They go purely on numbers alone.

Gee, how close was Chewie to Iridiuming :p

MotMs / fantasy points calculations don't take into account the situation of the game. They go purely on numbers alone.

Yeah, I know :p

We should have an All Stars series :p

I could use ICC or cricsim and then pick the best teams for each division (So Div 1 v Div 2) based on stats and then face them off :p

----------

btw, Iridium, did you want to do the stats again for this season?

Or create the template thing and then I could do it. I've tried creating the template to be like yours (so it fits in with last season) but I got annoyed trying to do that.

Users who are viewing this thread