FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

It should be okay for me next season as I'm not looking to buy any new player because my squad is good enough to win me another season. A couple of good youth pulls would be awesome. So i guess prize money would be used up as the wages next season.

Remember you still have to pay wages in the off-season. That's where all my prizemoney are going to be ending up :/

Ahh Crap... then some nice youth pulls are my only hope.

I've managed to accrue over 100k this week through ticket sales and selling players.

@Chewie: Have you gone into red before or is that 100k you have from the player you sold for a gazillion dollars?

Ahh Crap... then some nice youth pulls are my only hope.

I reckon I've been pretty lucky with my youth pulls :p They've all been pretty good.

Good Karma i guess :p

----------

Talk about rubbing salt into wounds..

16.2 4 Clark to O'Leary : [misfield] Looks like Krishnamma doesn't want to get his cricket whites dirty! A terrible attempt at a sliding save and Clark gets four more added against his name.

16.1 1 Clark to Young : [dropped] Hit firmly in the air back at the bowler, who only manages to fling out a hand and take some pace off the ball.

:facepalm

Well I'll be getting either $285,000 or $298,000 in prize money depending on whether I finish 2nd or 3rd in my T20 division. So that will cover my expenses for those 2 weeks and I'll be getting sponsorship money so I will come away with something from that.

The 100k is remnants from selling Tristan Dekkers/Pieter van den Hoogenband. Some of it is from selling other players though. I went into the red in my first season for a bit :p.

I made a whole heap of money this week and was still out by 400 bucks. Gonna lose about 90k each week during the off season but should make 300k+ in prize money. Wages will probably increase substantially though >.<

Well my wage bill is $95,000 at the moment. I'll lose 10k a week for Watkin but then will probably take that back from the wage increase and will get rid of Salah or another batsman to make up a tiny bit.

I realise I'm wasting 7.5k a week on seniors I don't even play. Will get rid of MacLean for another 3k. I'm just going to train Mohammad and Khan on fielding until I get more players to fire them.

I waste 6k on seniors that don't play and about 2k on youth. I don't mind though cos those seniors should hopefully be gun and they play very occasionally.

139.7k on wages for me. Will probably increase to around 150k at EOS. 385k in prize money if I win YOD and T20 and come 6th in SOD.

----------

I just realised I now have 5 spec/spec batsman and 5 spec/spec bowlers lol. The other person is an excep/out batsman.

Yeah, I'll win Youth and come 7th in OD :p Good thing is that I'll make more prize money in OD next season although Sponsorship will be down.

Yea I'm hoping that next season I'll stay around 4-5th in all three leagues. I'll be in division 3 for all of them. Don't think it'll happen though. Probably demote in at least one of them.

lolz

22.4 . Krishnamma to Moxly : Oh how embarrassing! In reaching forward to block that one, Moxly has managed to rip his trousers revealing some crimson red underpants. The twelfth man jogs out with a new pair of trousers, whilst Oldroyd and the fielding side try to contain their laughter.

Well good luck. I'm looking to win Youth next season, and finish 2nd in T20 and OD, but that probably won't happen.

I'm still unsure about my youth pitch. I've always had it as a batsmans pitch but I'm unsure for next season.

And haha, Gulitrons has given up. He's sold 4 of his 19 yos. He's realised his lost cause :p

I'll only be in division 4 for all my leagues, providing I don't cock up any of my remaining SOD and T20 matches. I'm 3rd in YOD and will most likely stay there. I'm still yet to go through my youth squad and get rid of those I who will leave the youth side and those who I just don't want anymore.

----------

Still don't have enough money to reinvest in my academies.

I'm 1st in Div 4 SOD and ST20. And 3rd in youth. So i should get around 350K as prize money.

And Hedger has lost his 6th wicket. Youth bowler finally gets one. Moxly gone. 118/6 in 29 overs. I would love to wrap them up below 150 now:D

----------

Another one bites the dust. 124/7 . Whitman out. Clark gets 2. :thumbs

----------

Clark has made amends for expensive middle overs.. Gets another one. 124/8.
Shame he didnt got a hattrick. :p

Users who are viewing this thread