FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Decent start :p

End of over 7 (2 runs) - New York Yankees(22-2). 145 runs required from 43 overs. RR 3.14 RRR 3.37
L. Carr 7 (16b) , A. Dec 1 (7b) , N. Watkin 4-1-14-1

Phillips 1/8 as well.

----------

I want more money for Watkin :p

Anybody want to place a bid so they get outbidded and I get an extra 20k :p

I'm too scared to regain my player on accident :p

I'm guessing he's set it at 250k autobid probably though.

----------

Tight first 10 overs.

End of over 10 (3 runs) - New York Yankees(31-2). 136 runs required from 40 overs. RR 3.10 RRR 3.40
L. Carr 10 (27b) , A. Dec 7 (14b) , G. Phillips 5-0-14-1

It all depends upon these two now. After them there is my WK and youth batsman.

Dec needs to do something special here. He's my best batsman.

Well a late bid which forced the other team to autobid again forced Watkin's transfer price up to $256,000 :p Another nice $46,000 extra :p

----------

Well apparently he couldn't do anything :p

12.3 W Bollinger to Dec : Dec is usually a good hooker, but couldn't quite get over it this time. Caught down at fine leg by Pettinger.
A. Dec c J. Pettinger b. F. Bollinger 9 (22b 0x4 0x6) SR:40.91

----------

This is going to be a close game, I reckon :p

End of over 20 (4 runs) - New York Yankees(74-4). 93 runs required from 30 overs. RR 3.70 RRR 3.10
S. Connor 11 (18b) , A. Ranjan 1 (3b) , A. Whiteman 5-0-19-1

Well I think I'll win from here :p

End of over 30 (9 runs) - New York Yankees(109-6). 58 runs required from 20 overs. RR 3.63 RRR 2.90
S. Powers 0 (2b) , S. Connor 25 (49b) , A. Whiteman 10-0-38-2

fling.. Connors runout was the turning point. Now i need a miracle and you just need a single wicket

----------

Fling.. Your tail wagged for too long. I should have bowled you out under 150.
Curse you Krishnamma, first he ranout "Connors" and then when only 6 runs were required he ran himself out.
Anyway good game. Was a thriller.:thumbs

----------

Good game for Wicketkeepers. :p

Phew what a game of 40 over Youth cricket ! Literally rose from the dead to win it . And my opposition was ranked about 600 places higher , which made the victory all the more sweet . :D Easily the best game I've been a part of .

From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

---------------------------------------------------------

The prize money for the lower divisions are just utter B.S . Judging by how things are panning out atm , I seem to be ending up with a prize money of just 204k . I have requested a move to Zimbabwe , wherein I stand a better chance to win more prize money playing in the 4th or 5th divisions . Right now in England , I am in the 6th division in SOD , fighting for survival ; promoted in the Senior t20 to the 6th division and mid table in the Youth OD in the 7th division .

My doubt is , if I move to another country , do I get to retain my team and its players or is it totally a fresh beginning?

Last edited:
You retain your team. Playing in England isn't really the best idea because there are so many teams - moving to a different country would probably be a very good idea.

My Twenty20 form isn't going anywhere

Last 5 matches including today
L L W W W

Users who are viewing this thread