FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

I'd be keen to see and All-Star game. How would you go about with regards to ratings. Some player's stats are inflated by massive scores against weak opponents.

Yea, I'll send it over if you want to do it. I just have to find it first....

Last edited:
I'd be keen to see and All-Star game. How would you go about with regards to ratings. Some player's stats are inflated by massive scores against weak opponents.

Yea, I'll send it over if you want to do it. I just have to find it first....

Well obviously the players in Div 1 will mostly be rated higher than Div 2. I'd have to think it through a little more. I think I'll have a 3 match series at the end of the season and I'll use ICC to make it even better than cricsim.

And yeah, sure. Thanks for that.

Well obviously the players in Div 1 will mostly be rated higher than Div 2. I'd have to think it through a little more. I think I'll have a 3 match series at the end of the season and I'll use ICC to make it even better than cricsim.

And yeah, sure. Thanks for that.

Ok, I've sent it through.

Off topic for a bit, can you actually sim a match on ICC, 'cause I've never been able to work out how.

Skip one :p

Actually, I just thought of something. Make two saves with two different counties. Then edit the names and ratings and stuff to make the two teams. Then go play 2 player, choose the 2 teams and then you can control both teams. Of course, I'd be the one controlling it although I could get two managers and then do it live.

Man that was tense.

Lindeman won't get a fielding pop until he pops batting which should be pretty soon.

The thing is that if he gets selected I won't really have anyone to take his place :p

----------

But yea, batting pop should happen soon, fielding pop won't take long and should get tech to pop too.

Yeah, well fielding should be 4 weeks if you do it this season with your academy otherwise it could be 5 next season.

How many weeks of break do we get once the season ends? And btw , I have a bank balance of just 7k now , can I know the status of the others if that's cool with you guys? :D

I have just over 100k and lose quite a bit each week.

@Hedger why would it take a different amount of time now compared to later..

I'm -ve 100K or something... :p Waiting for season to end to break even

@Hedger why would it take a different amount of time now compared to later..

I don't know. Maybe your player is older :rolleyes

My balance is $229,580 soon to be about $421,021. Probably more as Watkin still has another 2 and a half hours on the market to gain some extra money, maybe an extra 20-50k. $191,441 at the moment.

----------

2, I think it is.

2 weeks break.

Yes but the difference between 18 and 19 for fielding is negligible.

Users who are viewing this thread