FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Well Mol scored 14 on debut but it was an uneven pitch as we won by 2 wickets and there were only 2 real stand out batters.

And do you know how stupid it was, Bollinger got demoted to bat at 11 for the Aussies game. So 48* isn't good enough for someone batting at 8. And he didn't bowl that great again, taking 1/67. It was a flat pitch though. What's with Australia playing on flat pitches. It's ruining Bollinger's stats.

Aladdin Yousif did well on his debut as well as he bowled very economically with 0/36 off 10 overs, which I blame about 12 of those runs on a dropped catch which brought 2 sixes later that over. He then made 27 off 32 with the bat as everyone apart from Akil Yousif (47) and Sulaiman (86) failed with the next highest score 12.

Omara is still yet to make his International debut though.

End of over 31 (10 runs) - Mighty Gangshans(172-3) RR 5.55
K. Satti 27 (37b) , K. Sarup 31 (36b) , R. Juffermans 6-0-56-1

Had to bowl first on a flat pitch. Not bad but the score could very easily mount. My youth bowler getting smashed, 1/56 from 6.

Anyway for your guys information. Netherlands needs spinners desperately so if you want a good chance of pulling a future U19 Nat, pull spinners. We only have 3 16 yo spinners with ordinary bowling and all of them have horrible secondaries. Here are our 3 16 yo spinners.

Type - bowl/tech - end/field/exp
RFS - ord/dreadful - ord/poor/atrocious
LFS - ord/poor - poor/atrocious/dread
RWS - ord/poor - poor/dread/atrocious

So those are pretty horrible so if you pull an ord/ord with decent endurance and/or fielding, then he will likely be a future NAT.

Rik Juffermans is probably my best youth spinner but he's probably way off Nat standards. Plus he's 19 :p

haha, yeah. 16 yo spinners. But our future U19 NAT spinners will be of that standard if we don't get some good pulls soon :p

Well I'll start pulling Netherlands again.

End of over 48 (4 runs) - Mighty Gangshans(245-10) RR 5.10
E. Flett 5 (3b) , J. Elloit 9-1-34-2

Last 7 wickets going for just 73 runs. van Dalen was excellent with 4/28 from 10 on a flat pitch.

okies I'll pull Netherlands spinners :)

I'll see if the guys at Cricsim will too

And feel free to sign up at the Netherlands offsite. We need some more activity there. (Not talking to you Chewie :p)

Oh yep I know the one.

Iridium XI won by 6 wickets

End of over 39 (13 runs) - Iridium XI(246-4) RR 6.31
A. Colgan 32 (35b) , S. Burgess 104 (87b) , G. Joseph 10-0-90-0

My big purchase, Burgess, coming good in this match, smashing a ton.

And feel free to sign up at the Netherlands offsite. We need some more activity there. (Not talking to you Chewie :p)

lol I saw the post you made. You really do lack spinners. I've posted on Cricsim about it and a couple of the guys there said they'll try.

I am not betting $37,708 on this

Longton c.c >> Karlens Amyot >> Details
Player Info
16 years old | 22,992 rating | $705 wage

Right hand batsman | Right arm Medium

Talents Gifted (Bowling)
Nationality Canada
Form reasonable
Fatigue rested
Experience dreadful
Captaincy reliable
Skills Summary
Batsman poor
Bowler poor
Keeper poor
Allrounder poor
Skills
Batting ordinary Endurance poor
Bowling ordinary Technique poor
Keeping poor Power ordinary
Fielding average

Thank you but no thank you

Anyway playing my custom squad that it gave and what a start I have.

End of over 8 (8 runs) - clorke is king(50-4) RR 6.25
C. Poon 11 (12b) , R. Simon 5 (3b) , T. Rock 2-0-14-0

------

Just looked at my finances and I am down by $52. And this is the proof.

This Week
Income Expenses
Gate Takings: $23,712 Ground Maintenance: $7,300
Sponsorship: $80,805 Player Wages: $54,269
Prizemoney: $0 Academies: $43,000
Player Sales (players with bids): $0 Player Purchases (you are highest bidder): $0
Player Sales (completed): $0 Player Purchases (completed): $0
Transfer Listing Fees: $0
Weekly Income: $104,517 Weekly Expenses: $104,569
Projected Weekly Balance: -$52 Projected Overall Balance: $642,658
Available Funds (ignores ongoing transfers): $642,658

Last edited:
Lost my T20. Pavilion Cup really straining my squad. Should be knocked out this week which is good. I think you get money if you advance to the 4th round.

Just looked at my finances and I am down by $52. And this is the proof.

Oh no, you've lost $52 this week :rolleyes

And there's still 2 more matches this week anyway. I think you're wasting money in your academy as your team doesn't really have any good players (no offence) so you're just wasting money on pointless players. Either just save up money and don't buy anyone for a couple of seasons and you have over $1,000,000 or actually start playing the game and buy some new good players, and try to make your team better.

End of over 18 (10 runs) - Indian Warriors(178-2). 13 runs required from 2 overs. RR 9.89 RRR 6.50
K. Sivasubramaniam 43 (26b) , F. Watts 27 (15b) , W. Kimber 3-0-21-0

Interesting, just a matter of 2-3 good balls for either team.

----------

End of over 19 (13 runs) - Indian Warriors(191-2) RR 10.05
K. Sivasubramaniam 55 (30b) , F. Watts 28 (16b) , V. Pietersz 3.5-0-44-0

Sivasubramaniam had other plans, completing his 50 and taking us over the line.

Users who are viewing this thread