FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

I'm not buying any players this season, instead investing the extra amount into my academies.

Looks like you're going to win your youth match as well. Just look around the trade market for some cheap players to improve your senior squad. Ask anyone here for help if you need it.

I forgot to play my best spinner on the crumbling pitch >.>

A comfortable win for me in probably our biggest game of the season, thanks to the skipper, Young who scored a massive 146* off 124 balls, the first century for the youth club this season, passes the 1500 run mark (also the 1600 as well) becoming the second highest career youth run scorer and also his 5th century for the youth side. Bleeker also was great with the bat with 92, which is his second score in the 90s this season as well as another 80. Omara hit a solid 33 at the end as well to give us a total of 299/4, an unbelievable total since we were meant to be playing the second best team in the comp (us first :p)

The bowling was good, just managing to bowl them out within the 40 overs as they finished with 224 all out, Yousif taking 3/42, Healy taking 3/53, Bollinger 2/44 and Prasanta 1/37 while Bol was a bit disappointing with 0/43 from his 8 overs.

Match Ratings:

Hedger's Team Bangla Desh
Batting - Top Order: 6,572 4,858
Batting - Middle Order: 4,934 5,067
Batting - Tail: 3,414 3,739
Bowling - Seam: 6,460 (8) 5,869 (6)
Bowling - Spin: 6,468 (2) 6,275 (4)
Fielding/Keeping: 5,736 5,500
Overall: 105,783 97,575

Resting Bollinger, Mol and Omara yesterday did help those ratings :p

I just won my first T20 game and all you can say is that I still suck.

From the Pavilion - Free Online Cricket Management Game

You really should be happy with that win, considering the fact that your opponent's match rating was 5k more than yours. :p Just wander round the market, look for cheap 32k rated players and try to sign them up for no more than 25k each. That should bring your team's rating to near 100k. From then on, you can get this going.

Amazing win again in youth match,
It was my 3rd consecutive 10 wicket victory in as many matches, and to add to it, Imran Hafeez got his 3rd consective MOTM.

One sided affairs are far from being branded 'amazing'.
However, my game is a pretty interesting one to watch out tbh, playing an 81k rated opposition (I'm 67k rated btw) and managed 253 on a flat track courtesy of some power hitting from my #7 batsman late on, Graham Liddicut 58*(28). Opponent's 9-0 after 2 overs. Would be awesome if I can pull it off, though its highly unlikely.

As expected, lost my YOD game by 7 wickets and 4 overs to spare. Had him on a tight leash at one stage when he was 59-3 after 11 overs (Target: 255), but from then on, I was just clueless as his #4 and #5 batsmen tonked my bowlers all over the park, Pomersbach in special ending with 8-0-63-0!

I seem to be struggling in my SOD match. My player's fatigue isn't too bad but I fear I may be about to do an Iridium.

Users who are viewing this thread