FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

lol, Victor Omara is in the Canadian U19 squad at only 16 years of age. Canada U19 have one more match this season so what an experience it would be for Omara to make his debut then. Even if it is only a friendly although that gives him a better chance to play in the match.

Thanks for that stat Iridium but you should see against Hedger or else... I thrashed him bcoz he was new and his players were woeful.... But you have enough strong team to compete me...

Never fear for defeat but try to make your defeat rememberable... I mean give me strong competition... :D:cheers:thumbs

Come sunday I should I my squad sorted so that I will be only playing SA players. Who wants to be the first to give them a run for their money??

Just got my first national team player :) Shankar Shrirang is now part of the India u19, I didn't even know he was in contention.

Thanks for that stat Iridium but you should see against Hedger or else... I thrashed him bcoz he was new and his players were woeful.... But you have enough strong team to compete me...

Never fear for defeat but try to make your defeat rememberable... I mean give me strong competition... :D:cheers:thumbs

Haha. Well last time we played you racked up over 400 but I still managed to claw back with 370-odd.

Ruben Mol scored 108 off 59 balls today as we managed to score 262 in our 20 overs. Murch scored 51 off 23, Pettinger 28 off 12, O'Leary 31 off 13, Omara 33* off 14 and Oldroyd 7* off 3.

----------

We then bowled them out for 59, Whiteman 3/14 and Healy 2/3 off 2 overs and Yousif and Fitzgerald taking 2 wickets a piece.

Won my T20 match easily. Bowled Canterbury Mercurials out for 28 and chased it down with ease. van Dalen managed to grab a hattrick in all that:

8.1 W van Dalen to Salvana : That's gone straight to the third man boundary. Would have been a fine shot had it come from Salvana's bat. Sadly for him, it came off his off stump! van Dalen celebrates as Salvana practices the shot he should have played.
R. Salvana b. N. van Dalen 1 (4b 0x4 0x6) SR:25.00
8.2 W van Dalen to Carney : An ugly swipe takes the top edge. van Dalen tracks the swirling ball and gleefully accepts the catch.
L. Carney c & b. N. van Dalen 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00
8.3 W van Dalen to Walsh : That ball from van Dalen has nipped off the pitch and cannoned into the pads of Walsh. The umpire has given it and Walsh is not very happy with that decision. The replay shows that it was missing leg by quite a considerable margin.
B. Walsh lbw b. N. van Dalen 1 (5b 0x4 0x6) SR:20.00

A hattrick for van Dalen!

He finished with figures of 0.3-0-0-3 :p

----------

@Tarzan: I'm going to decline your challenge. I want to pick the pitch condition if you don't mind.

Easy win today, Mjinke scoring 98 but we're still in 5th place and likely only going to finish 4th at best.

Bowling Figures:

Bollinger 2/27 (8)
Healy 2/45 (7)
Bol 2/31 (8)
Bell 1/44 (8)
Moxly 3/32 (6.3)

And batting scorecard:

Mol 16 (13)
Mjinke 98 (69)
Khan 59* (52)
Omara 11* (7)

187/2 off 23.1 overs.

I played three spinners on a green pitch in overcast conditions :lol

Still won by 100 or so runs, but only thanks to a great 60odd off 40odd balls by my keeper

Users who are viewing this thread