FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

I'm 99/3 on a flat pitch and sunny weather against Saurashtra :(

We had the perfect start :p

0.2 W Watkin to Joyce : Well that delivery has simply blown Joyce's house down like it was made of straw! Watkin is the big bad wolf who's made this little piggy go 'wee wee wee' all the way back to the pavilion. What big ears he has...
R. Joyce b. N. Watkin 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00
0.1 W Watkin to Qassem : [catch] Bouncer, and hooked straight to the man in the deep! Out!
F. Qassem c A. Whiteman b. N. Watkin 0 (1b 0x4 0x6) SR:0.00

1.2 1 Phillips to Rigg : [dropped] Hit firmly in the air back at the bowler, who only manages to fling out a hand and take some pace off the ball.

9/2 after 3 overs.

----------

End of over 8 (1 run) - Agrid South Africa(27-4). 249 runs required from 42 overs. RR 3.38 RRR 5.93
D. Marumisa 0 (3b) , J. Pienaar 15 (18b) , G. Phillips 4-0-22-1

Watkin has figures of 3/5 from 4 overs.

----------

WTF. Some guy wasted nearly $100,000. Bought Habeebulaah from me and fired him. Played one match for Sri Lanka U19. Like what a waste.

WTF. Some guy wasted nearly $100,000. Bought Habeebulaah from me and fired him. Played one match for Sri Lanka U19. Like what a waste.

Aye? That is a waste. I was bidding on him but I forgot about it. Sad.

Currently 126/1 chasing 316. Keep it up boys.

RR is pretty gettable at the moment. Although you have lost a few wickets too many. Come on Iridium XI do your thing which you guys are famous for:p

----------

Damn, we had a India like collapse. Lost last 5 wickets for just 2 runs. Should have played full overs and scored around 370

Damn, we had a India like collapse. Lost last 5 wickets for just 2 runs. Should have played full overs and scored around 370

Doubt it.

----------

Won by 4 wickets. That 6th wicket partnership of 123 won this game for us. Elloit 5-fer also helped. Great win.

Hey Iridium, did you had another gun pull? Your team has improved massively in last few weeks.:eek:

End of over 49 (9 runs) - Indian Warriors(253-6) RR 5.16
M. Charles 7 (3b) , J. Bos 23 (21b) , A. Sivanantham 10-1-53-1

Green Pitch, Windy weather and a tough opposition.
Expected.

----------

Finished with 258 on board. gonna lose it.

Chasing 374, Saurashtra were 354/4 after 46.3, they eventually got 371/9 after their 50 overs for me to win by 3 runs :D

----------

I was out rated by 11k as well

End of over 23 (9 runs) - Camberwick Green CC(130-2). 129 runs required from 27 overs. RR 5.65 RRR 4.78
A. Pope 15 (18b) , E. Smart 15 (18b) , J. Clarkson 2-0-10-0

They are really going good with our bowling being owned. I don't think I would be able to win it.

----------

24.4 W Clarkson to Pope : Clarkson released the ball with a horizontal seam, causing it to leap up and Pope was unable to keep his shot down. The ball flew straight to Rock at mid on who holds on to the catch.
A. Pope c J. Rock b. J. Clarkson 20 (25b 3x4 0x6) SR:80.00

There goes the third one, few more quick wickets needed.

24.5 4 Clarkson to Cox : Beautiful technique there as Cox just strokes it through the off side for 4.

His every batsman is opening up with 4.:facepalm

Won by 107 runs. :)

Watkin took 5/37. Whiteman bowled a really economical spell with 0/27 from 10.

Very fair to say the first two balls of my batting reply decided the game!! Would have gone to the wire I think if I didnt lose those two straight away.. lol

Well done anyways hedger.. match at your place??

Users who are viewing this thread