FTP: From the Pavilion general chat

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Holy ████! A computer controller team Iridiumed against me.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Easy win for me today. Smashed 463/3 from our 50 overs, Omara leading the way with 156* off 105 balls, his first century in senior cricket. Pettinger smashed 110 at the top of the order off 70 balls while Murch made 68, O'Leary made 62 off 42 before being run out and Cameron Peters on One Day debut smashed 51* off 30 balls. We then bowled them out for 71 from 19.3 overs, Whiteman 3/14, Baldry 3/20, Bollinger 2/13 and Phillips 2/22.

James Pettinger's century takes him past 1500 club runs in OD cricket while O'Leary is closing in on 3500 runs which he should do next week in what will be his 100th innings. He also became our top T20 run scorer of all time when he scored 83* earlier in the week.

Kasee Baldry also has reached the 50 wicket mark in OD cricket while Phillips goes to 189 club SOD wickets but can he take 11 wickets in his last 3 matches to reach 200 club wickets otherwise I might have to keep him for a few weeks next season so he can reach his milestone. Still, 20 wickets in 12 SOD matches in a season at the age of 33 isn't a bad return :p

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Holy mother of Batman. :p I won. Opponent needed just 100 runs with 7 wickets in the hand from 26 overs. I thought it was over. But bowlers bowled brilliantly to wrap up next 7 wickets within 39 runs :eek: :clap

----------

This is strange. This sunday i played all my highest rated players and got a rating of 178K. Today i played best players irrespective of rating and got a rating of 179K :eek:

Chewie

BCCI President
It'll be things like form and experience that aren't included in player ratings.

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Victor Omara scored his maiden U19 International century today with 106 off 126 balls although Canada still lost by 28 runs. He only hit 2 fours in that innings but smashed 4 sixes :p

Chewie

BCCI President
Failed so badly in my game today. I needed to win to basically guarantee third spot but now I'm in fourth and likely to stay there :(

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
A dominant performance today, with Pettinger leading the way with a century.

Aidan O'Leary passed 3500 club OD runs in his 103rd match and 100th innings. And Graham Phillips took 4 wickets today in 5 overs to go to 193 career club OD wickets. Can he get 7 in two games? Next week's match will also be his 100th SOD match for the club.

Also, Marcel Lansing took career best youth figures of 5/14 during the week to all but secure promotion to Division 2 next season. It's been a close run with both ourselves and Bangla Desh losing one match each, after we couldn't defend 258 against them away from home a few weeks ago but really no other team has posed any threat and we have a superior NRR so we should get over the line from here.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Blitzkreig Boyz >> Mark Freedman >> Details
Player Info

18 years old | 28,702 rating | $1,459 wage

Right hand batsman | Left arm Fast
Talents Yorker
Nationality AustraliaThis player is a member of the national squad Australia
Form accomplished
Fatigue rested