Future Packshots

ronaldo7777

PC Journalism Contest Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi. Ive Done some packshots. Ive already put these on the codies forum. But to save you lot time. Here they are.

SachinTendulkarCricket2007AlmostFin.jpg

KevinPietersenCricket2007Final.jpg

Tell me what you think. Ill do requests aswell.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I don't visit the Codemasters forum much so I am glad that you have posted them here. The packs you have designed are excellent. I especially like the font you have used for the logo, the image of a ball behind the logo and the backgrounds. I have given you some reputation points for your work. As you said you would take requests, could you design a pack for Matthew Hoggard International Cricket 2007 for me please? :upray

ronaldo7777

Ill start one now for you. The main delay is that when i add the ball over the top of the picture it leaves white marks around the side. Which then means I have to draw the lines in myself.

andy82

Club Cricketer
Did you make them with paint, even if you didn't they still look bloody awful. Sos

ronaldo7777

andy82 said:
Did you make them with paint, even if you didn't they still look bloody awful. Sos

Thanks for the 'constructive crtisism'

Heres the Hoggard one SkateBoarder.

MatthewHoggardCricket2007.jpg

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
They aren't awful, but could you make the player edges smoother? Its kinda rough. A colourful Background would make it much better.

ronaldo7777

ZoraxDoom said:
They aren't awful, but could you make the player edges smoother? Its kinda rough. A colourful Background would make it much better.

Thanks. I take the point. If you look at the Sachin one I spent more time on it. Id like a request though. Need to work on something that someone wants.

ronaldo7777

This is my next effort. Ive made alot of changes to this one to the way Ive done the other three. The cricket ball has become a cartoon one to save photoshop painting. The Background is different and as I develop new ways of creating better backgrounds then...
AdamGilchristInternationalCricket20.jpg

What do you think? And like i said more requests.

ronaldo7777

Mahesh Babu said:
Atlast some improvement

Yea I do agree that Hoggard one was pretty horrible and very rushed. The background will make or brake all the covers. So Im working on a proper one.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Here's Mine

Attachments

• c2105.jpg
    c2105.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 167

ronaldo7777

Liking it Kevmead.

Now ive experimented with a new background. This is work in progress but its basically what the finished one will look like.
KPVersion2WorkInProgress.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread