On Hold Futures Cup || Sim's Cricket Sim || On hold : Till 22nd July

With 9 people already in, I'll wait for 3 more people and then close the sign-ups.
Then with 12 people, 2 people will manage a single team.

I said Viru's Vengers first. I get the first choice.

If it was based on first come first way, then yes. But if Simsanta is gonna select then it can be anyone, and I hope that he chooses me because I don't wanna miss out on this league and I certainly won't be managing any team except for Sehwag's XI. :)

If it was based on first come first way, then yes. But if Simsanta is gonna select then it can be anyone, and I hope that he chooses me because I don't wanna miss out on this league and I certainly won't be managing any team except for Sehwag's XI.

Its not first-come first serve, and I won't be selecting either. I'll use random.org to resolve any clashes in which more than 2 people want to manage a team led by a particular player. I really want you to take part in this league, Yudi, and I hope you'll stay even if the roll of the die goes against you.
Also, I'll give managers an option to change their key player if they don't feel very strongly about it, so that we might avoid going the random way altogether.

Its not first-come first serve, and I won't be selecting either. I'll use random.org to resolve any clashes in which more than 2 people want to manage a team led by a particular player. I really want you to take part in this league, Yudi, and I hope you'll stay even if the roll of the die goes against you.
Also, I'll give managers an option to change their key player if they don't feel very strongly about it, so that we might avoid going the random way altogether.

I strongly think that you shouldn't choose managers randomly. The thing that matters a lot is - activity of managers. You should choose managers who've been here for a long time and have some experience in managing teams.

So, I think first-come first serve or randomly choosing managers are risky ideas.

Also, you should allow the managers to decide if they want co-manager. Tbh, I would not like to have.

After some deliberation, I have decided to go with random selection, as most of the people who have shown interest are reasonably active.

Here is the randomized list.

There were 10 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

farhan ahmed (Sehwag)
farhans (Zaheer)
Zhuorb (Sehwag)
namituniyalgame (Kohli)
Yudi (Sehwag)
singhb (Sachin/Yuvraj)
niru1988 (Gambhir)
andrinissac (Kohli)
hariom (Sachin)
Prats (Dhoni)
Timestamp: 2012-06-20 06:01:21 UTC

So, going by the preference order,
the following managers are confirmed:
farhan ahmed (Sehwag)
farhans (Zaheer)
Zhuorb ( --)
namituniyalgame (Kohli)
Yudi ( --)
singhb (Sachin/Yuvraj)
The rest are in backup : and if any of the above managers backs out, they will replace them in the same preference order :

niru1988
andrinissac
hariom
Prats

My apologies for not being clear earlier. I'll make sure I don't repeat this mistake again.

Now I need Zhourb, Yudi, and singhb to select their captain.

Now I need Zhourb, Yudi, and singhb to select their captain.
I'm sorry I said earlier too that I won't be able to manage any other team. You may feel that I'm being stubborn but managing any other team won't interest me and there are chances that I may go inactive. So I'll stay out of this league. :)

Meh. Pretty stupid. I'll take The Dhoni Dashers. If someone else has taken Dhoni and I missed it, I'll take Ganguly's Grenades.

Users who are viewing this thread