gaMCHanger v2.0 Released

Hi Shailesh,

Can we see cpu vs cpu matches using gamchanger with only keyboard or we need another device like gamepad or joystick along with key board? please let me know. If we need a second device can you suggest a good model cheap controller gamepad which works fine.I only have keyboard for my pc

you can play cpu v cpu even if you have only keyboard, just select "cpu controlled" option for both human and cpu teams.

hi as u said that we can change controls using gmc when i clik on change control nothing happens can u help me pls

just select the option you want from the menu that appears..

btw v1.1 should be available anytime now.. :cool:

same as used for net practice..with gamchanger you can use it in a stadium :cool:

not working

hey
i tried this. pitch type are changed but the i tried 2 change user side. it doesnt change. i saved the match of duke's 11 and aus. before it was dusty pitch. bu using ur program i changed tht 2 green but when i change the user control . tht doesnt work.i was playing with aus only.is there somwthing i am missing? do i need 2 install nething more?
i havent installed .net on my pc so how can i install tht fix provided by u?

reddevil said:
hey
i tried this. pitch type are changed but the i tried 2 change user side. it doesnt change.

Select swap teams

Thank you very much for this program. I joined these forums to ask how I could swap teams and voila! Your program is a godsend.

Users who are viewing this thread