gaMCHanger v2.0 Released

saumya

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey i downloaded it 3 or 4 times and unzip the file after trying to run gaMCHanger.exe ..but unable to run no eror messeges also what to do abt it...im using win2000 professional ...

Saumya

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
how do i set the number of overs a bowler can bowl max? It really annoys me when my opponents bowl like 25 overs for one bowler in an ODI game....

T20

Panel of Selectors
ashu2411 said:
Any plans for future GamcHanger?

no plans, I think that's about it one could do with c2005 :rolleyes:

Cricketman93 said:
how do i set the number of overs a bowler can bowl max? It really annoys me when my opponents bowl like 25 overs for one bowler in an ODI game....

no, you'll have to do that manually with gamchanger..

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cricketman93 said:
Okay but how?
well the solution is simple that whenever a bowler completes his spell and come for 11th over then just save the game and quit. Then open the .mch file in GamCHanger and change the bowler. Then start the game again and the bowler you selected will be bowling instea of one who has completed his spell. Its good to stop a bowler in just 11 overs then to allow him to bowl 25 odd overs.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
ashu2411 said:
well the solution is simple that whenever a bowler completes his spell and come for 11th over then just save the game and quit. Then open the .mch file in GamCHanger and change the bowler. Then start the game again and the bowler you selected will be bowling instea of one who has completed his spell. Its good to stop a bowler in just 11 overs then to allow him to bowl 25 odd overs.

OH!

cool ;) !

I have one idea we could do for any future gamchanger: Substituting! If we could Sub any person from our XI to from the squad!! Is this possible? That way, we could implement the super sub rule in the game!! :happy

Users who are viewing this thread