Game DELAYED.... yet another faaaiiiiil...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunnster

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
No gameplay footage, no hands-on reviews or unfettered preview experiences recounted...

And now the game is delayed for another fortnight plus++.... July 5 is the new date with my supplier.... YAAaaaaWWWnnnnn...

Doesn't bother me.... Once I heard about auto-fielding I knew it was for five year olds anyway, no offence... (no seriously, that was your choice game developers, and so I am not responsible for having to criticise you fairly for it guys)...

I was devastated until heard about BA cricket.... now can just hire Bashes Cricket 1987.... expose it (to myself, if indeed craptastic as expect) and wait for the aforementioned cricket love-fest :clap :thumbs

Last edited:

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
No gameplay footage, no hands-on reviews or unfettered preview experiences recounted...

And now the game is delayed for another fortnight plus++.... July 5 is the new date with my supplier.... YAAaaaaWWWnnnnn...

Doesn't bother me.... Once I heard about auto-fielding I knew it was for five year olds anyway, no offence... (no seriously, that was your choice game developers, and so I am not responsible for having to criticise you fairly for it guys)...

I was devastated until heard about BA cricket.... now can just hire Bashes Cricket 1987.... expose it (to myself, if indeed craptastic as expect) and wait for the aforementioned cricket love-fest :clap :thumbs

How do you know for sure that it's delayed? I haven't heard anything official.

D

Dutch

As far as I am concerned it has not been delayed and will be posted to me, the PC version on Wednesday or Thursday. I received a confirmation mail from Amazon yesterday stating this. The console versions are listed in that mail as also still releasing on Friday so I do not know what to make of that.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Why did you open this new threat, like Oz said in the last post. Nothing has been delayed yet, if the game is out on the 21st of june then a hell of a lot of time has been wasted talking about well nothing, if the game does get delayed then let's all say are 2 cent worth on Friday.:clap

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah, the place I ordered from are also saying the 21st still.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
If everyone get's there game on Friday then if I was chief I would just send a picture of my middle finger to everyone.:p

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Amazon has the PC, PlayStation and Xbox all releasing on the 21st

Don't know where you're getting your information from but it's wrong. We know based on what we've found out from the community research here that the PC will be hitting shelves 21st. PS and XBOX most likely delayed. Why this needs a whole new thread is beyond me...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
THIS will be the first thing I'm doing... forget the game!

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
As far as I am concerned it has not been delayed and will be posted to me, the PC version on Wednesday or Thursday. I received a confirmation mail from Amazon yesterday stating this. The console versions are listed in that mail as also still releasing on Friday so I do not know what to make of that.

Pop us a mini-review when you get the chance? Just a quick note as to whether the game is getting, and whether it appears to have enough longevity to be played after the Ashes are over.

OP, Amazon have it on June 21st on all formats.

D

Dutch

Pop us a mini-review when you get the chance? Just a quick note as to whether the game is getting, and whether it appears to have enough longevity to be played after the Ashes are over.

OP, Amazon have it on June 21st on all formats.

You can bank on it although there are perhaps others who will get the game before me as mine has to be sent to europe mainland from the uk......

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
If I recall correctly I went and bought my own copy of IC10 as the review copy hadn't even been sent 3 or 4 days after release.

OmairB

Club Captain
Has a game ever been delayed in the week of its release? More specifically, 4 days before said release date?

singhy44

Club Captain
You can bank on it although there are perhaps others who will get the game before me as mine has to be sent to europe mainland from the uk......

I have my PC version ordered, and I believe Amazon promise release-day delivery, so, combined with a day off, I'll be having a lengthy play on Friday, and will definitely post my thoughts somewhere here. Personally I'm looking forward to it, I only played IC10 briefly (I don't own a console) and thought it was a reasonable improvement, so hopefully with the new gameplay and realism features (Livepitch etc) we should have ourselves a decent game. Let's hope for minimal bugs though.
Will there be a thread for user reviews?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread