Game is now available in India/Pakistan

Went with Flipkart and seems like they have forgotten the concept of pre-order. For a game that I paid for more than 10 days in advance, they couldn't be bothered to deliver on the day of launch. They haven't even packed/dispatched the shipment. Talk about not having a clue about what you're doing. :facepalm

PS: My experience with them during DBC14 was pretty good and hence, went again with them after going digital for DBC17.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?

Definitely not going for Flipkart next time.

I ordered it from Gamestheshop.com and got it today morning at 11:00 AM.
Is it ? I called them up some time back , they told me that they received the games pretty late from the distributor and therefore shipped it post 1 pm IST .

My amazon order is shipped via India post yesterday, still haven’t moved out of Maharashtra state. Don’t know when it is exactly be delivered.

Is it ? I called them up some time back , they told me that they received the games pretty late from the distributor and therefore shipped it post 1 pm IST .
Yes i got it today morning 11 AM. it was XBOX, so might be they got PS4 copies late, not sure

Went with Flipkart and seems like they have forgotten the concept of pre-order. For a game that I paid for more than 10 days in advance, they couldn't be bothered to deliver on the day of launch. They haven't even packed/dispatched the shipment. Talk about not having a clue about what you're doing. :facepalm

PS: My experience with them during DBC14 was pretty good and hence, went again with them after going digital for DBC17.

Anyone else in the same boat as me?
Ordered in amazon, the shipment is yet to cross the origin state. Likely to get it past this weekend I guess

I guess pre-order in india doesnt make sense . No priority for ppl who pay well in advance for the game . I believer its the distributors who are to be blame for such delays .

I got both DBC14 and DBC17 two days after release date even though I pre-ordered 10 days back. Trend continues.

For those in the same boat as me with Flipkart, care to retweet/like this?

May be some social media pressure can make them a little efficient. Despite me being on their back since last 10 days, they delayed the delivery. Next promised date is now 20th. So, the weekend is also gone. Ughh..

Why can't you just cancel the order and buy it offline?

Users who are viewing this thread