Game is now available in India/Pakistan

Why are we discussing bugs with a game that hasn't been released? The only people who can comment on bugs are the beta testers and this would (I hope) be 'only' fed back to the developers. There is no need for 'us' consumers to be involved at the moment.

A CEO who speaks his mind is generally a CEO who cares about his product. In any case a CEO is not 'total' a company in itself so don't dislike the company if you have problems with the figure head. The idiot minority will always bemoan their rights without first checking their statutory consumer rights! Also, we are not clients but mere consumers and there are two choices in that relationship.

day one patch should have been released on 16 nov
then all stupid questions wont pop
up

Last edited:
Why are we discussing bugs with a game that hasn't been released? The only people who can comment on bugs are the beta testers and this would (I hope) be 'only' fed back to the developers. There is no need for 'us' consumers to be involved at the moment.

A CEO who speaks his mind is generally a CEO who cares about his product. In any case a CEO is not 'total' a company in itself so don't dislike the company if you have problems with the figure head. The idiot minority will always bemoan their rights without first checking their statutory consumer rights! Also, we are not clients but mere consumers and there are two choices in that relationship.

Because the game has already released for some.

Even i got the game from OLX guy today loving it

The customer is not always right, sometimes they are behaving badly, or are just wrong and need to be told - the world would be in a much better place if people told it like it is rather than sucking up to people based on them paying them a dollar.

My point stands, of course you don't think it seems right, you are one of the people that does potential bug reports based on viewing videos of other people playing the game. If you can't fill out a bug report then don't report the bug - otherwise it doesn't help!
I don't want to get into this with you honestly. All the best to you man. And just so we're clear, I do not report bugs based on videos and never have. I have suggested things in the effort to make the game better for the community, and made some observations. I have in fact reported bugs properly on the bug report thread. Nonetheless, you keep living the way you want to live, and hopefully someday you might realize it wasn't the proper thing to do.

EDIT: Irrespective of how I may have come across I do wish you and your team the best of luck and hope you are able to produce great cricket games for a long time. Apologies if you took anything personally. It is never my intent. Perhaps you'll be able to extend that same courtesy to some of the people who make suggestions on this site someday.

"I don't want to get into this with you" but I'll give you a smack anyway and leave... typical hit and run. "You keep living the way you want to live, and hopefully someday you might realize it wasn't the proper thing to do."

"Apologies if you took anything personally. It is never my intent. Perhaps you'll be able to extend that same courtesy to some of the people who" tell it like it is.

Given you don't want to get into this with me, I trust this post will not get a reply.

This must be frustrating for BA... is it likely in future that the release date in these regions will be after that in the rest of the world that can keep to an embargo? I can understand a day or two early, but it's as if as soon as they got their copies they go on sale. This can't be helpful for such a tidy PR campaign...

This must be frustrating for BA... is it likely in future that the release date in these regions will be after that in the rest of the world that can keep to an embargo? I can understand a day or two early, but it's as if as soon as they got their copies they go on sale. This can't be helpful for such a tidy PR campaign...
Or the people uploading the videos before the official release date, can have their videos removed with copyright claims. Precisely, what happened with Injustice 2 players who got the game a week before somehow...

only one gaming company that cares for cricket fans and yet there are some people who are criticizing such an amazing looking game, cant understand this criticism , we all should really appreciate big ant studios and motivate them for further release just like fifa series .....every game has minor bugs , at the end a game is a game.......doesn't fifa have any bug??? Ashes cricket is a great game and a great step towards future

Users who are viewing this thread