Game is now available in India/Pakistan

Well i am currently on holiday in Pakistan lol. I will just wait and get it on release day on amazon as i already pre ordered it

Last edited:
The game is now available at Game Ocean, Karachi, Pakistan.

@Chief what would it take the retailers in Aus to follow suit in releasing early? You would know I’m guessing?

Australia and the UK will not look to other countries.
Sad they wont.. A title developed in Australia and people there will get to play it after India & Pakistan.

Sad they wont.. A title developed in Australia and people there will get to play it after India & Pakistan.
Hope someday street shops in Indo-Pak learn to respect official dates, makes the whole thing unfair...

There are very good reasons for everyone to get it on the same date, not least of which is making sure the infrastructure is in place to handle the release, staff are on hand, patches are 100% deployed, etc. etc.

Hope someday street shops in Indo-Pak learn to respect official dates, makes the whole thing unfair...
Eventually its not only in India or Pakistan that street dates are broken.. there are other countries too..

Eventually its not only in India or Pakistan that street dates are broken.. there are other countries too..
I am talking about what I am seeing here, I know many do it. That’s why so many companies don’t want to make discs, PC Games have already done that.

There are very good reasons for everyone to get it on the same date, not least of which is making sure the infrastructure is in place to handle the release, staff are on hand, patches are 100% deployed, etc. etc.
True and who knows that better than you but now that a lot of guys already have it i just felt for those in Aus and UK to have it too.. at the end of the day its only a matter of 3 more days anyways..

P.S- I got my copy today!

"At the end of the day" it means risk of 3 days of less user experience than otherwise would occur, this gets reported and it effects the game forever, the internet does not filter or forget, regardless of first reports being true or false - just look at the idiots that don't have the game pontificating about issues they see in a video (that may or may not have the patch, may or may not be user error, etc. etc.)

(PS: Thanks for buying the game, I appreciate that, I just wish our distributors would keep their word and hold the game to the date.)

"At the end of the day" it means risk of 3 days of less user experience than otherwise would occur, this gets reported and it effects the game forever, the internet does not filter or forget, regardless of first reports being true or false - just look at the idiots that don't have the game pontificating about issues they see in a video (that may or may not have the patch, may or may not be user error, etc. etc.)

(PS: Thanks for buying the game, I appreciate that, I just wish our distributors would keep their word and hold the game to the date.)
Ross, if possible have a look at the last couple of posts in the general thread where I posted. Hope I can have your insight on it... It would be a real favour...

Users who are viewing this thread