Game Screens

lol, the ol Crowd issue - crowd has not been addressed yet...rest assured it WILL be fixed before release.

One reason these models took so long to do is because of our attention to detail...i.e. each model can have long or short sleeves...then each one can have hair, cap, widebrim or helmet for close range...all these different variations create heaps of extra work so the whole thing just blew out massively...still, pretty happy with the results...

Screw the crowds! we wana play!! :P

Excellent work mate it looks amazing!

hello guys i want to suggest something
firstly,the bowling speed marker is not looking good to me as after hitting the ball too the speed marker is their and secondly that marker should be somewhere near the corner and not somewhere near the middle and batsman confidence level marker should also be near the score marker or somewhere near the top corner and not at the bottom

and for menu background i can edit some menu background if you will like it then take it otherwise no prob

nabeel3494 added 8 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

The Slogan Of The Art Off Cricket:

Cricket Is Religion!
Cricket Is Life!
Cricket Is Best!
Cricket Is Fun!
Cricket Is ......the Art Of Cricket!

Guys,

im currently moving house so have been off the air for a bit...will be settled this weekend, so i expect to be back into things early next week.

cheers,

LM

Queen's Park Oval

Not sure if I'm supposed to post in this thread, but this is a sneak peak at the West Indies ground which I have agreed to make.

So far I've just done the pavilion but that is the most complicated part. I've managed to keep it down to just 126 triangles so far but the results seem fairly decent.

JK and LM, if you have any suggestions/recommendations based on this screenshot then let me know.

Attachments

• pavillion.jpg
    pavillion.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 237
That's impressive. I like the shading over the seats at the top, adds so much to the realism.

Looks fantastic dude. Much better job than EA could ever do. I want to be a part of this somehow.

Not sure if I'm supposed to post in this thread, but this is a sneak peak at the West Indies ground which I have agreed to make.

So far I've just done the pavilion but that is the most complicated part. I've managed to keep it down to just 126 triangles so far but the results seem fairly decent.

JK and LM, if you have any suggestions/recommendations based on this screenshot then let me know.

That's very nice mate. But i believe you're still working on the stairs and the balcony(railings). :)..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread